Missing legendary!!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by DaPhun48, Jan 18, 2018.

1. JDMStav New Player

Same... EU PS4 player.
  2. IIArcFlashII New Player

Just logged in on US PS4 server still Legendary here.
  3. TRIXTA00001 Well-Known Player

4. ARMY TANK Well-Known Player

Mepps, EU PS players want our Membership back !! :(:(:(

[IMG]
  5. TRIXTA00001 Well-Known Player

Eu ps4 and lost legendary
  6. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

Same here on EU PS4. You'd think a dev would have responded or at least be aware of this issue by now, not a small issue.
  7. QuantumFlange Active Player

Same here, renewed my membership before finding out it was a bug... Will this be automatically reimbursed?
    • Like x 1
  8. gameaddict Level 30

I'm not affected (PC/EU), but seeing the majority of EU rather ***** and moan than actually do something productive, i'll try to provide the information i know.

• The bug seems to not affect PC at all, i've asked roughly 20 PC players and all of them still have legendary.
    • A big chunk of PS seems to be affected, but not all of them, seeing i've talked to league members and random players who are playing on PS who still have their legendary.
    • From what Fatal Star said, it seems to only affect the EU server, or so few people on US are affected it's not noticable.
    • I've asked people to sign out and back in, which would sometimes work with previous legendary bugs, but everyone that tried and messaged me back said it didn't work.
    • I haven't asked to many people yet, but it seems to affect both PS3 and PS4.
    • Like x 1
  9. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Hi folks. We are investigating this problem. If you are missing your membership benefits, can you please tell me a character name and which platform you are on (US PS, EU PS, US PC, EU PC, Xbox). Thank you.
    • Like x 1
  10. Psyanyde1 Active Player

Same here, but been posting in another thread
  11. Maddie Xin New Player

Maddie Xin - EU PS4 @Mepps
  12. DaPhun48 Well-Known Player

Hãzza ßiggun EUPS
  13. SkullGang Devoted Player

Caeruleus Aurum - EU PS4
  14. Razzbuu Well-Known Player

I think every EUPS are missing their legendary features, me too as i'm PSEU player
    • Like x 1
  15. Caesar's Lion Dedicated Player

Yeah, seems to be the whole EU PS server. All PS in my League have lost it & the WT is currently not a haven of the peace us heroes are supposed to all strive for.

All Mepps, if you could tidy up my inventory when you fix it, would be much obliged
  16. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

LordQuantum EU PS
  17. ARMY TANK Well-Known Player

ARMY TANK - EU PS4
  18. uchiha pep New Player

uchiha pep , no membership here
  19. Lukeshort2010 New Player

Beth2k7 EU ps4
  20. nawanda Loyal Player

I've just forked out for another 3 months, thinking my membership had ran out, before seeing this thread.

Lucky I can afford to effectively renew early, really isn't it Mepps?

I don't want to log in to any of my proper toons because I don't want my inventory to be a mess.
    • Like x 1