Dear Development team, why are you guys being so slient as of late?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Jacob Dragonhunter, Jan 14, 2018.

1. Dene Devoted Player

Fair Call

Silence is definitely not golden in this case - They should at least update us on what they *know* will happen
  2. Celestial Powers Committed Player

Comments above this one have been reviewed by the team.
    • Like x 4
  3. Ala Rebeldex Loyal Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  4. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Thanks for proving my point. ;) ;)
    • Like x 2
  5. Kyza Level 30

I too have felt their silence as of late, for as long as i can remember the majority of staff posts are to do with new styles, base styles etc [Sometimes days would pass with only dev posts in 1 or 2 threads about new styles] . Maybe their business model finally imploded after revamp and they are clutching at straws for the future of DCUO. Is their -Big- News that they "Hope" they "can" reveal ""SOON" just more bait to keep the ship alive a few more months?
  6. stärnbock Devoted Player

this is not a critic, just asking out of curiosity:
    what other things are included in the job describtion of a comunity manager,
    besides... managing... the comunity...?
    maybe mepps is in vacation, or has some other reason to be silent, not sure.
    hope to see him back soon and motivated ^^
  7. Proxystar #Perception

I don't mean to be disrespectful but...

Its January 14.... 2018 is 14 days old.... 14 days.... lol

Also they've explained why it takes so long to change and tweak powers, they're taking their time to ensure they do it properly this time and that includes buffs and nerfs.

I'm sorry but the bulk of your post is nothing but conjecture and nonsense
    • Like x 3
  8. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

all i'd like to know at the moment is when serums is coming out
    • Like x 2
  9. Proxystar #Perception

They've said time and time again they read the threads and feedback. Would you like them to come in and say it again for the millionth time?

Just because people don't get what they want doesn't mean they weren't listened too.
    • Like x 1
  10. majosea Dedicated Player

at the same time the new ui is coming out lol
    its a joke
    • Like x 1
  11. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

But Conjecture and nonsense? You're trying way too hard to pass off everything I Said in my OP.

What about the fact they didn't tell anybody that October 31st was the deadline? Why did they do that last minute?

Why did they Cancel a Livestream? Why was a Time Capsule Livestream made instead of an Anniversary Livestream? Until you can answer those questions in a clear and precise manner, this thread is far from conjecture and nonsense.

You've obviously only read a small portion of my post and looked at what I said with powers, stop reading there, and then responded to try and bait me. Nice try, but if alls the same to you; I want a response from Mepps or a developer not you.
    • Like x 1
  12. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

how'd you know that? can you give me a link please?
  13. majosea Dedicated Player

both power set and new ui have been tossed in the trash as far I know , I would like to both ideas hit the game
    • Like x 1
  14. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

links or it didn't happen ;)
  15. Mosquito_1 Well-Known Player

Huh?..wait.. are you baiting?
  16. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

baiting? what's that term? i've never heard ito_O
  17. velvetsanity Loyal Player

he was sick when they did the TC livestream, so he might be taking some time off for that
    • Like x 2
  18. Wallachia Devoted Player

It's your fault for confusing DCUO forums with NaNoWriMo :v
    • Like x 2
  19. Mosquito_1 Well-Known Player

o_O.. oh God...you really dont know..?..

Anouncements were made here several years ago why they dumped serums and the UI..it was even done on live stream. You can start in Anouncement section of this forum board..
    • Like x 1
  20. TestReporter Loyal Player

About the October thing, it's almost certainlly because they didn't want anyone leaving the game and not paying a sub in january, which is really sad because the last time we had this they made sure basically everyone who bought a membership in the past and didn't have it would get the gift. Business change, i guess...