Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Shn275 Well-Known Player

Luthor's Eyepiece: "Future Luthor's Eyepiece" (villain-only style from the Multi-dimensional Luthor Technology collection)
    [IMG]

Circe's Crown: "Ancient Divine Sorceress" (villain-only style set inspired by Circe)
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  2. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Theoretically* available to Heroes via Cross-Faction Style drops in Promethium Lockboxes.

*I say theoretically because I'm nowhere near being an expert in regards to which Cross-Faction Styles are, or are not, available via the Lockboxes.
  3. Jafin 10000 Post Club

As I mentioned in the post right before yours, that's not the Luthor eye piece he's talking about. He wants the targeting eyepiece that the present Luthor has, not the glowing eye that Future Luthor has.
  4. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Cross faction styles only go up to the T3 Kryptonian gear, so the Circe style is not included.
    • Like x 1
  5. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Okay, time for a couple more items on my list. Due to the lack of good Female Green Lantern Styles other than the Scion of Ion set, it's time we had some more...

1) Bombshells Green Lantern Jessica Cruz Style Set!

[IMG]

2) The Female versions of the Streak Slimline Chest and Tertiary Slimline Legs need to be redone to match the Male versions, so that at Character Creation, Female characters can be given a classic spandex Green Lantern Corps Uniform just the same as their Male counterparts! (Male example shown below using my extraterrestrial GL character.)

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  6. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I'm a hero and I have the headpiece to Ancient Divine Sorceress.
  7. Clawed Active Player

How about a Black Canary jacket for females?

[IMG]
    • Like x 5
  8. WayCrazy New Player

I know a lot of these have been said already, but I feel like the more they see them the more likely they are to do it so here goes!

- azrael
    - red lantern guy gardner vest
    - full etrigan style from shadowlands/oblivian bar
    - particle coloring for weapon attacks. for example, shoot blue beams from hand blaster even if i'm fire powered
    - sword and shield style for dual wield weapon
    - jor-el armor from brothers in arms
    - turban
    - full native american headdress
    - more "drastic" styles like robotic arm/pirate/tree branch
    - a set of boots that when movement mode is active small flames emit from the bottom
    - different stances for movement modes (instead of one arm pointed forward while flying, maybe both arms out to the sides like an airplane or both arms at their side as if they were flying like a bullet/torpedo)
    - hand style that looks like chains wrapped around the wrists
    - more feet styles that go up to mid-thigh like department of corrections or virtuous knight
    - more animal heads and body parts like werewolf and fiddler crab
    - tails as a back style
    - more sheathed sword waist styles
    - the question blank face style
    • Like x 4
  9. velvetsanity Loyal Player

How about a sombrero for all the Speedsters? :D

”andale andale arriba arriba!”
  10. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Sombrero is in MP. Bandito style
  11. velvetsanity Loyal Player

It’s not Speedy Gonzalez’ sombrero, though ;)
  12. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Speedy Gonzales may be property of Warner Brothers but is not a part of the DC Universe.
    • Like x 1
  13. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Are you sure it's the Ancient Divine Sorceress one and not just the one that drops in Gates of Tartarus? Heroes have no legitimate way to access the Ancient Divine Sorceress set.
  14. velvetsanity Loyal Player

Boo hiss! No fair! :)
  15. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I'll double check in a few.
    Edit: You're right, I'm thinking of a different style.
  16. Volle Active Player

Incres dcuo player base with adding the DC TV series Arrow,Flash,Supergirl,Leagends Suits styls to the game. and for god sake make a wepon skin vendor!..

Also add the rest of the Dark Knight Metal syls Red Death broth over 134 new players when got out! from my comunity just cuz that suit was so cool! So adding the rest of them wuld probley be insinaly cool!
    [IMG]
  17. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

or at least give us a one-piece style top with a matte finish rather than a shiny one so that it looks better with the net and/or sheer net legs
    [IMG]26758392_2240013656024253_1448571658325446888_o by Michael Kramer, on Flickr
    btw for those who are wondering, the gloves are bombshell Harley and the boots are clean-cuffed...although trim cuffed also work well here)
    • Like x 2
  18. Sugr Bear Committed Player

I completely agree with most of these, although there are a couple I do not want to see implemented and prefer tails as waist styles so you can still wear wings, the newer pieces with electricity, etc.
    • Like x 1
  19. DClabel64 New Player

1. The skulled cultist masks from the higher leveled raven missions.
    2. scorpion and reptile tails with movement
    3. 4 eyes like trigon
    4. 4 arms
    5. insect wings like cell from DBZ.
    6.burning skull face
    I could go on but I don't feel like it :3
  20. CTCFirebird Active Player

My Batman Returns look. Still working on it. Really want a 'Batman Returns' Batman Style!