Challenge: The Prime Battleground (85-103)

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Giga Vamm, Jan 9, 2018.

1. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

Just saying, if Mepps is reading this. Another one of those skip to 100cr tokens would be great for this. :) :) :)

Please please please. :)
    • Like x 1
  2. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

I also have a friend willing to join, he can Dps or heal
    • Like x 1
  3. Mazahs Loyal Player

• Like x 3
  4. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

Heck yes. That's all I wanted in my groups. The only other playstyle/power at the time I enjoyed being in there were boss *** fire melee dps. It was tricky keeping them alive, but I was able to solo heal that raid as sorcery with both kinds of dps. Them were the days. Until I was able to cheese with clown box, lol. :)
    • Like x 1
  5. kingmasternova Loyal Player

There are people have beated it. Theses day people want to just rush things and think its all about them. Also there are scorebroad chasers, but there no scorebroad in game. There's a scorecard 2 different things.
    The scorecard is there for people to see how they are doing in that mission. By compearing to the other players.
    But you can not do that now because of mix cr/sp.
    I was 1of those players who did beat it at day one. We had 2 of each role.
    These day you have people wanted 1 of each support roles. People Don't want other players to get feats out side of there league/friends list.
  6. Crimson Mayhem Loyal Player

For everyone who's gearing down: Keep in mind that wearing a couple endgame pieces for an equipped CR of 80 gives you much higher stats than wearing a full T4 suit for the same equipped CR.
  7. Mazahs Loyal Player

I'm not disagreeing with you bro, but please remember that raid was screwy at release. Most groups who beat it when it came out did without a tank.

Skip forward a couple months and you'll agree most groups struggled and that why in LFG unless you were 80 or above you weren't getting invited. Trust me I and others looked at everyone's gear before actually going in there or at the rocks. If the inspect didn't go well you met a black load screen asap
    • Like x 1
  8. Giga Vamm Dedicated Player

I actually compared with someone in my league at about the same CR. The stats were comparable, so it does not give higher stats than wearing T4 gear.
  9. Crimson Mayhem Loyal Player

Which pieces did you wear? I tested it myself (with CR152 though cause I didn't have a T4 alt on live) and the difference was staggering, even without SP. The effect should be notably lower though the lower your starting gear is. I was wearing Earth-3 elite pieces so that's pretty much as high as gear stats can get.
  10. Giga Vamm Dedicated Player

That might be the difference. I was comparing with regular pieces from Amazon Fury Part II. I don't have elite pieces from the latest episode(s) on my villain character. I wonder if even regular pieces in the latest content would have the same issue, though. I've noticed that there seems to be a bit more power creep occurring from the 200-220 range.
  11. Crimson Mayhem Loyal Player

Makes sense. Yeah that's just the exponentials working on our stats. AF2 gear is closer to T4 than to Earth-3 so you'd get much closer to T4 stats. I think if you'd gear down from anything 200+ to T4 levels you'd have at least 3 times the stats of T4 gear.
  12. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Saturday between 5-6 eastern time right? I'm asking as clarification so I can make plans.
  13. Giga Vamm Dedicated Player

Let's shoot for 6 pm eastern to be safe as the current plan. We'll see how much interest we have. We have you and IceRaven198. I'll ask my league-mate tonight if he'll be available, but I'm pretty sure I can pencil him in for now. That makes five of us with your friend.

Iconic Simulation, are you available Saturday?
  14. bull425 Well-Known Player

What is the target CR for this then?
  15. Giga Vamm Dedicated Player

When forming our group a couple days ago, we settled on 85-90.
  16. Giga Vamm Dedicated Player

Alright, just logged into Sieged Shadow on the villain side for all who are interested in trying this out.
  17. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Will you be around in like an hour or so? I need to dig my car out of it's snowy tomb and grab dinner
  18. Giga Vamm Dedicated Player

Haha. Sure, I can wait. Everyone who wants in, send me a tell in an hour for invites.
  19. Giga Vamm Dedicated Player

So far, we are at 6/8. Need a Healer or DPS and a Tank or DPS.

Send tell to Fatal Star.

Villain side. USPS/PC.

Stat goals: Less than 9,000 health and around 3,500 defense.
  20. Giga Vamm Dedicated Player

Well that went a lot smoother than expected. I guess I had never experience the raid as it was supposed to be back when it was new, so I didn't know as much as I had thought. Had a healthy helping of crow. :-}

That said, there are some discrepancies in the instance that need to be addressed. The Prime Avatar of Tech hits a lot harder than the other two Avatar bosses. There's no denying that fact. The instance should still be investigated and adjusted to make sure all four bosses have equal difficulty.

I'll post a video shortly.