Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Saturn Girl Committed Player

I'm not saying you're wrong.
    (Not only about the Creature and Alien Styles, About all styles).
    But these styles you mentioned are not Enough after 111 Pages full of Wanted Styles. You're not supposed to be against what he is saying, what I am saying, because YOU and Everyone believe that more Styles=Better Game Play, More Amusing, Cooler and... Etc
    Anyway we play DCUO usually because if 3 Reasons, New Styles, New Missions, New Powers.
    (The Styles you mentioned are sorts of Seasonal events, And we all do (Must) get things from the Seasonal events, And things that we do get from the Seasonal Events MUST be about that Event, For just an example, we can't have Spring Event's styles in Halloween, so we must get things about Halloween during Halloween, not anything else. I'm barely saying that things you mentioned are (Must be) part of the seasonal events, They're not things that we have requested in these 111+ pages, They're not New Types of Capes, Not New Face Styles and Makeups, Not New High Heels, Not More Coats in Fashion (Like The Detective Coat), Not New Hair Styles, Not Very long hair Styles, Not New Net Styles, Not Martian Styles, Not Martian Trinket, Not New One Piece Styles, Not Joker's Original face style (Makeup), Not LoSH Styles and... Not any other thing that the own players have requested in all these 111+ Pages.
    When a company accepts the responsibility of creating a Video Game Must be Good Enough to Create what people want (WHO PLAY) the game. And if Daybreak Company is not doing this well, seems to be the weakness of this company or maybe kinda Laziness of Their Game Designers.
    I again say that you're not forced to argue with him or be against his thoughts, cause you know as well that more styles means a Very Better GamePlay and More Styles are Totally Greate, And exactly the styles if these 111+ pages. :)
    • Like x 1
  2. Eve YouTuber

Something around new52 amazonian inspired styles?
    [IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 5
  3. Clawed Active Player

We need a Batgirl cowl. One that adds hair. The game needs more female styles for females not male tailored for females.

[IMG]
    • Like x 6
  4. Eve YouTuber

This if it inspires you for more female styles.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  5. Megzilla Developer

Personally I'd love to do that last suit..
    • Like x 2
  6. Eve YouTuber

is that a yes? maybe? ;)
  7. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

You can get close to that NOW! The belt would be the Shim Ti'ar Regalia Waist Style, I think. There's a couple options for the leather battle skirt. There's at least one option for the Chest Style. And the Hera's Strength Shoulder Style is similar to that shoulder armor. The trickiest part would seem to be the long sleeves, actually.
  8. velvetsanity Loyal Player

I’d love it too, as long as my character gets to keep her chest :)
  9. Megzilla Developer

It's not my call as to what we make unfortunately.
    • Like x 1
  10. Megzilla Developer

Ew, there's a whole thread about that.. let's not bring it here too
    • Like x 1
  11. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Funny story, true story... one of the legends about the Amazons says they would, um... "surgically remove" one of their, um, "assets" to keep it from getting in the way of their bowstring while being archers! :eek:
  12. DaBatmanX Well-Known Player

Or maybe a hairstyle exclusively for cowls. That way we can add hair to multiple styles
    • Like x 3
  13. Dene Devoted Player

As a huge WW fan - I read this a long time ago, re: the supposed real amazons and was kinda glad they never did this in the comics lol
    • Like x 1
  14. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

How about a wonder girl style
    [IMG]
    Superboy style
    [IMG]
    Jsa wonder woman
    [IMG]
    And we already got owlman and johnny quick so why not ultraman and Superwoman
    [IMG]
    And wonder woman's vambraces and lasso
    • Like x 2
  15. val-zodE2 Well-Known Player

A low necked slimline open hand chest with a emblem slot like the stalwart defender and a superman emblem like the earth one variant with yellow on the outside
  16. speedster1981 Committed Player

what about these styles

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

we have the hands but I for one would love to see a full set of all the batmen from paradox wave who's with me?
    • Like x 2
  17. The Horn'd One Well-Known Player

Lex Luthor's targeting Eyepiece
    Circe's Crown
    Joker's Lapel Flower, or at least his Coattails
    The Question's Mask (Blank face)
    Braiiac's Forehead Nodes
    Guardian's Robes (based on the Oan Guardian's one-piece robe, but each Corps gets one plus symbol; Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo, Violet, Black, White and Phantom)
  18. ExobyteBurt Dedicated Player

Lantern logo glowy floaty eye patchy thingy like the lady has going on. Yeah.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  19. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

• Like x 1
  20. Jafin 10000 Post Club