Challenge: The Prime Battleground (85-103)

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Giga Vamm, Jan 9, 2018.

1. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Got 3/8 of the group looking for the rest. In game right now forming group!
  2. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Got a possible 4/8 already formed just looking for the last four members.
  3. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

We are online right now. The character name in my signature is the toon im online with right now forming the group.
  4. Giga Vamm Dedicated Player

We will try another time. Maybe we can get more people through this thread over time, too. Had 4/8 tonight. I'm sure we can find another four soon. This weekend maybe?
  5. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

I can join in this weekend if you guys run it.
    • Like x 1
  6. IceRaven198 Well-Known Player

I'll help run it but I'm not free until Saturday. I do have a villain at that teir
    Name is IkilledForThis
    • Like x 1
  7. Revoemag Committed Player

And to be fair to the challenge, only powers available at the time should participate ;)
    • Like x 1
  8. kingmasternova Loyal Player

It's an elite raid without being called an elite raid.

You need 2 of each roles, and take out the 3 spawners.

Be full T3 gear and no bouses.
    Nothing after Battle For Earth dlc you can have a shield & Earth user.
  9. Mazahs Loyal Player

Why would you do this? This raid was relevant thru T5
    Most groups were not regularly beating it until they had at least a mix of T4 drop and vendor gear. No group I knew was running 2 tanks for this raid.

In fact many ran NO tank when it was discovered roleless buff was included in this
    • Like x 1
  10. Giga Vamm Dedicated Player

I think 2 tanks would be good. I like running with 2-2-2-2 in all content (I know, I'm an oddball, but I treat this like other MMORPGs).

The other restrictions aren't really necessary to see how broken the raid is, but any restrictions will just make it that much more obvious that something is not right. I'm fine with whatever guidelines people want to put on the group.
  11. lordexecution365 Loyal Player

What are you missing, DPS's or other roles?
  12. Giga Vamm Dedicated Player

We have two tank/dps players and one controller for sure so far. A DPS or two would help. Healers would be great.
  13. Giga Vamm Dedicated Player

I'll add you as a friend on my villain. If we do run Saturday, it would have to be in the evening. I have family obligations in the earlier part of the day. I should be back by 5 or 6 pm eastern time.
  14. IceRaven198 Well-Known Player

Ok evening time is fine with me if you do, I also have a healer villain that just need a quick cr boost to 89 which I'll do when I get out of the hospital
    Name: Nega Poison
  15. Mazahs Loyal Player

I was just saying that as when this was top tier raid people didn't tend to run 2 tanks, most typical runs were 1-2-2-3.
    • Like x 1
  16. Giga Vamm Dedicated Player

Awesome, thanks!

I also hope the hospital visit isn't anything serious.
  17. IceRaven198 Well-Known Player

So far it's looking like a spine injury but I'll power through. This sounds fun as a challenge
  18. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

I have an alt around that cr I can use, gadgets dps. Or I can strip my main down, either or.
    • Like x 1
  19. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

Yeah, all my runs back the were as a sorc healer. I never ran a two tank group. Actually never ran two tanks in any of the content back then. The only norm was the favor towards dang nature healers.
  20. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

Lol, fair. We don't have the same type of dps as back then either. Not sure if you remember all the HL ram snaptrap fan players.
    • Like x 1