Paradox Time Capsule!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jan 9, 2018.

1. Kryptonian Being Committed Player

Omg omg omg I’m so gonna get that Red Death Batman suit!!!
    • Like x 4
  2. TalosStark Level 30

Anything at all on what exactly the Paradox Emblems are? What they look like or anything beyond the very brief description given?
  3. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Not yet.

Will make a follow up video when I can and try to show at least some of he Emblems.

Guess we will have to wait and see. ;)
    • Like x 1
  4. Belthazur Dedicated Player

I assume The Emblems will be the Ones listed in the Rise of the Batmen Feat in the Anniversary Event Feat List
  5. ObsidianChill_DCUO Well-Known Player

[IMG]

That would be a negative :( I do not know where to get those Batmen Feat ones either atm
    • Like x 3
  6. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

I think the Dark Knight ones will be a gift .
    • Like x 2
  7. Ala Rebeldex Loyal Player

Is the color of the Enhanced Antimonitor hands locked too?
    • Like x 1
  8. GrimmwoodBlack Well-Known Player

Not gonna lie. My first thought when I saw the forcefield material, was BUBBLEWRAP!!!!
    • Like x 4
  9. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

That is what I thought too..... until I read the announcement.

"Paradox Emblem Capsule

The story of DCUO began with Lex Luthor, from a ruined future, returning to unleash Exobytes, thus creating all of the new super heroes and villains who would be strong enough to face and defeat Brainiac. Those heroes and villains would then choose to align themselves into loose factions surrounding those interested in Tech, Magic, or Meta abilities.

In the Paradox Emblem Capsule, enjoy an array of emblems inspired by these choices and more. Collect them all for special feats, and remember each emblem can also be upgraded using motes into enhanced, emissive versions."

Guess we will know for sure tomorrow. ;) ;)
    • Like x 1
  10. YinChakra Dedicated Player

Very tempted to download dc again, gear looks awesome. Anyone on PS4EU care to comment on how active it is?
  11. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

The bubble wrap material has got to be the goofiest thing yet. Would be funny to hear multiple popping noises, like popping bubble wrap, with every step taken and intensified with running.

And its a real shame that its color locked like the ones currently not cosmic and void. /puts money back into pocket and shakes my fn head.
    • Like x 3
  12. nawanda Loyal Player

Dear devs,

Thanks for honouring your commitment to give advance notice of new time capsules.
    • Like x 3
  13. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

Next time capsule, after this round of paradox tcs or next booster bundle, because we know an MP addition would be idiocy, but would have been a great chase edition to paradox tcs, is to release a crackling energy aura. That we can at least pair a crackling energy aura with the very tintable and very awesome void material.

The negative speed force material looks like red locked void material with that crackling energy. I always hoped that a hot fix or something would change the negative speed force mat from locked to tintable.
  14. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Gonna reserve judgement on the Force Field Material until I see it. If it's static it could look goofy, but if it's active like the force fields we see on the bottled buildings in Metro and Gotham (which I\m guessing was the inspiration), it could be decent.

Also, I can understand post-holiday stuff might have made things a little hectic, but a little more warning on the changeover would have been nice.
    • Like x 2
  15. DarkAya Dedicated Player

Material looks fine, I think it's animated so let's wait and see.
    As always male-inspired gear o_O, looks cool but I can't find much use of it for my toons (thought it's a good time to be a speedster), auras are cool too but what's the point of so many emblems if we don't have enough gear styles that supports them?
    • Like x 1
  16. Revoemag Committed Player

Any update to the Quark vendor?
  17. EconoKnight XIII Legion

Ah. Going by the descriptions, I bet these emblems are based on the symbols by each wing in the HQ.

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  18. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

I was thinking the same and then:Oh i so wanna press them until they say Bang! XD
    • Like x 2
  19. ChillCat Loyal Player

SUPER (late) GREAT!!!
    • Like x 2
  20. Dene Devoted Player

But didn't we already get those, very early on? I wore one of the hero ones for years