Challenge: The Prime Battleground (85-103)

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Giga Vamm, Jan 9, 2018.

1. Miss Adora Loyal Player

you could under stats only
    • Like x 2
  2. Giga Vamm Dedicated Player

Thanks, and it's Avatar of Tech that is broken. Avatar of Meta still works the same way it always has with the orange glowy things being tentacles and the purple energy balls he fires at specific players in the group shaving off 50-75% of a player's health (I actually think the purple energy balls might need a slight buff since they should one-shot players at tier unless the targeted player(s) block(s)).
    • Like x 1
  3. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Thank you....I knew I got that wrong...let me see if I can edit...LOL
    • Like x 1
  4. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

It came out in March 2012 with battle for earth dlc, Norsemen came out in September with hand of fate.
  5. Giga Vamm Dedicated Player

Thanks for editing it. I wasn't trying to split hairs. I just want to make sure if a developer only sees stray posts, it doesn't result in them investigating the wrong enemy and seeing no adjustments really need to be made. We've had similar bugs go unchecked in the past for that reason.

It's bad enough that we've had people come in and say the raid is fine without actually testing it at tier.
    • Like x 1
  6. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Fair point (And for the reason you gave, I would not call that splitting hairs. Accuracy counts).
    • Like x 1
  7. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Ill volunteer...ill dust off my prime helm in my bank and go old school...Eastern Time zone here. If today Ill be free in 5 hrs.
    • Like x 1
  8. Giga Vamm Dedicated Player

Awesome. I can also run in 5 hours. Villain side?
  9. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Of course. ;)
  10. Giga Vamm Dedicated Player

Cool. I have a 116 Earth power villain I can run on.

Sieged Shadow
  11. Giga Vamm Dedicated Player

Any other players interested in running with us? So far, we have two tank/dps players and a 95 controller who have expressed interest.
  12. TheCMS Well-Known Player

if its vil side i have a light troll i could use if youre doing double troll
  13. Giga Vamm Dedicated Player

That would be great. You available in about an hour to run?
  14. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

Yes. March is way before September :p
    • Like x 3
  15. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

About to log on my villain toon to start the group here are the restrictions:
    No Artifacts
    Only Spec with 120 SP limit
    Must have CR equal to 90 and over 85 (So subtract gear accordingly for desired CR within these guides.)
    • Like x 1
  16. Giga Vamm Dedicated Player

When did they introduce the ability to see combat rating instead of level? Was that after Amazon Fury or before? I know it was after Origin Crisis. It seems like it may have been changed prior to Halls of Power?

I guess I could look it up ... Looks like that change hit around the time of Amazon Fury Part II
  17. Giga Vamm Dedicated Player

Alright, my character is ready.
  18. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Ok in game on my character "Iconic Simulation".
  19. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Alright send me a tell in game and ill inv your characters.
  20. bull425 Well-Known Player

I’m game, cr101 and I can tank. Earth. Name is Shakeup. When you planning on this.