List of PvP Issues (Devs please respond)

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Mercenary Checkmate, Jan 5, 2018.

1. Mercenary Checkmate New Player

This is a list of specific issues in PVP that I'm sure we'd all like to see resolved. Feel free to dispute/add if you care about PvP so that the Devs notice this thread and respond to it with a plan or ideas for fixing these problems.

1. Jackhammer. Can we please be able to block it again? Or at least see a damage reduction?

2. Gadgets pull. No idea what it's called but almost every gadgets player I find spams it. Making it vulnerable to interrupt, reducing its chance to stun/damage output, or increasing its cooldown would be a VERY welcome change.

3. Gadgets mine. In Shadowlands or Batcave, once you get KO'd the match is over because you'll lose half your health as soon as you reach the node/circle. Maybe just not let it be used in arenas where there's a single important location?

4. Rage melee powers. Can we please be able to block them? Or at least see a damage reduction? This one is by far the most annoying for me. It's damn near impossible to beat a rage DPS who knows how to abuse his powers.

5. Atomic/Fire tanks. For some reason, I can deal with an Ice or Earth tank just fine, but the self-healing tanks destroy me. I'd also like to note that I haven't seen an Atomic dps ONE TIME in PvP. Coincidence?

6. Water healers. Once again, I've never once seen a water dps in PvP.

7. Cost/rewards. Dealing with a broken PvP system in which I see a rage DPS or gadgets troll and think "wow, another automatic loss. Great." for hours and hours and barely getting any rewards is depressing.

8. Mental shield stacks. A mental controller can rotate four shields including hard light shield.

9. Can't use the PvP trinket in duels. What are we supposed to use?????

Also, I noticed there hasn't been a Dev response to a PvP thread since July. I'd love to hear what you guys plan on doing about the current state of PvP. It sucks right now and I think we deserve better than this.
    • Like x 10
  2. Krypto Blue New Player

So basically you’re crying about every god damn thing? Do you people ever get tired of complaining? Sooner or later there will be no game to play because punks like you just sit on their fat ***** all day getting everything nerfed!

Just delete the game.
  3. Badname392023 Well-Known Player

create some weapons only pvp arenas, everyone has the same buffed stats. powers and mods disabled.

win by using your weapon and counters

(not saying get rid of what we have now but make weapons only arenas an addition to the game.)

simple
    • Like x 4
  4. Mercenary Checkmate New Player

who hurt you?
    • Like x 4
  5. ThePhilosophy Loyal Player

Lol fix nature dogs too they heal and respawn over and over again
    • Like x 5
  6. Vaper Level 30

Code:
    &autoplay=1&loop=1&playlist=V3oJR5IAMxM
  7. BƖack Dedicated Player

These issues always were that... Known, Noted and will be fixed Soon™. :rolleyes:
  8. Krypto Blue New Player

Lol, i can ask you the same question.

Obviously you’re the hurt one, you’re literally on a forum crying to other men about video game powers.
    Tired of getting smacked around in PvP? Maybe this game isn’t for you bud :)
    • Like x 1
  9. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

This guy fighting hard to keep his FoTM crutches. Can't wait till the devs nerf things and he's back crying about other people crying.
    • Like x 7
  10. Badname392023 Well-Known Player

this happened to me i thought i was playing a hacker he was PC and the dogs kept healing and respawning lol
    • Like x 3
  11. Vaper Level 30

Sorry OP
    Was not laughing at you in my previous post just to clarify, but just at the situation/state in general.
    My bad when I posted that it was late at night were I live and I had already had 1 too many :oops:
    • Like x 1
  12. Mercenary Checkmate New Player

:)
  13. Mercenary Checkmate New Player

bump bc no Dev response to a PvP thread since July
    • Like x 2
  14. Drathmor Unwavering Player

I was saying this two days ago I really wish they would add a Weapons only encounter or map just to have a skill only map I personally would love it
    • Like x 4
  15. Drathmor Unwavering Player

yea dog is really broken in PVP they can heal nonstop while still doing damage and never run out of power.. completely broken
    • Like x 3
  16. Badname392023 Well-Known Player

yup and im sure many would play it because its not just power spam and even casuals can get the hang of fighting with a weapon.

weapons only creates a new atmosphere thats friendly to everyone from casuals to hardcore pvpers

Legends pvp
    Arenas pvp
    weapons pvp
    • Like x 4
  17. WesPypes3679 Committed Player

Hahahaha...I only laugh because I relate to the OP. My skill points are on the low side because I never cared for PvP much. I definitely hate PvP and the state its in now. Only reason I do it if for feats. Its like a chore to me. If anyones looking for an easy win...look for the characters in my signature. I'm not even gonna front....I'm terrible.
  18. WesPypes3679 Committed Player

Let's take this hostility down a notch to like a 12.
    • Like x 1
  19. Frankzilla Committed Player

Dont worry op they will put a pvp fix in a future time capsule lol 100 piece collection. The drop rate so horrible by getting fragments it will take 1 million yrs to complete or you can by the 1 million dollar stablizer pack and still never complete it your choice lol.
    • Like x 1
  20. Mercenary Checkmate New Player

no more PvP seasons ... cr102 gear drops in PvP Time Capsules which give a 3% chance of getting gear and cost 2 stabilizers to open