Is there a cap on vit/power?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Juiceman936, Dec 30, 2017.

1. Juiceman936 Well-Known Player

Does Vitalization have a cap?
  2. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

a very large cap, we probably won't ever reach
  3. EconoKnight XIII Legion

They never capped vit; but they did cap p0t before the revamp, and I wouldn’t be surprised to see that cap still in the code. It was capped at 793, I think?
  4. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

All stat caps were raised tremendously as part of the revamp process, they said we probably won't ever reach them.
    • Like x 1
  5. Fed up player #10 Well-Known Player

Currently the maximum SP allocation and mods/trinkets create a cap of sorts, You might not hit the actual cap but you can get maxed out and not be able to get any higher. Not sure since my controller is not fully modded yet but with the current in game situation I have more sp into might/power over vit right now.
  6. MastaMind Dedicated Player

Depending on the time of day (Because who knows what role he will be in) you can look up ASTRONOMIC FURY. Just from looking at his character in-game I know that he is as maxed out as one can be with actual gear. Full elite/OP. Fully modded. I can only assume that he has a smurf load of SP. He has a Troll role. So I am sure that could give an idea of how high you can go, but you'd probably have to wavedox him a few times to see the difference between his DPS/Troll roles.