Justice League Pack

Discussion in 'Game Support' started by GinerTime, Dec 9, 2017.

1. GinerTime New Player

Not getting episodes 1-5. My friends are not either. They can’t access the earth power.
  2. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP0017-BLUS30583_00-JLPLUSPACK000001

You may have to redeem it ingame in the Marketplace. Or oyu tried to claim the prize tooo late.

It certainly doesn't include the Earth power, because if it did, they'd mention it, right?
  3. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Powers were separated from DLCs a ways back, so you'd have to get them a-la-carte or as the power set bundle, although I don't think the bundle includes the newest ones like water and Atomic...I'd think they should update the bundle as new powers come out.

Just a side note, you can also get the DCUO Plus starter package which includes DLC1, the hard light powers and some other spiffs like a green aura or some vault tickets (nice if you are still leveling your artifact). I grabbed both of these for my kid's accounts over the weekend.

Reinheld
  4. GinerTime New Player

So I can still reach cr 90 with the packs and get the episode locked gear like Astral Alloy?
  5. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

I am not sure if you can reach that CR (doesn't matter that much anyways), but episode locked gear is included.
    To check if you have it, a simple look at the marketplace should show you that you can't buy the epsiodes, because you already own them.