New Winter Event Feat?? The First Light of the First Ring

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Belthazur, Dec 10, 2017.

1. Belthazur Dedicated Player

Interesting I have not seen ANY Questions on this Yet.
    Earlier today a Leaguemate noticed a New Feat Populate in the Winter Event Tab.
    Says
    Collect the Light of Volthoom Collection Item.

What Could this Be A Rare Vender Piece OR is it part of the 12 Days Collection?
  2. ozzy1111 Dedicated Player

on here many times. redeem the tree. starting the 11th, goto the tree and get a collection each day. collect your aura.
  3. Belthazur Dedicated Player

This is Seperate from the Aura
  4. ozzy1111 Dedicated Player

my bad. seems I cant read tonight. ill have to look at that on the game...
    • Like x 1
  5. stärnbock Devoted Player

yes, you get the feat for the collection piece if you use it... question is, if we get a feat like this each day... that would be 12x 25 points plus a four star feat... overkill? o_O
    • Like x 1
  6. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

The "Light of Volthoon" is a collection piece from the "Gift of Light" Collection. You acquire the "The First Light of the First Ring" feat when you consume the collection.

There seems to be a naming convention problem, though. It's stated in the 4-star feat that the collection is called "12 Days of Light", but the actual name of the collection appears to be "Gift of Light". This isn't an uncommon problem, though. Several things have had their name changed, recently.
    • Like x 4
  7. ozzy1111 Dedicated Player

8. Schimaera Devoted Player

Appears as if you only get a feat for the first day. Unless they sneak in more feats for the other days like they did with this one as well
    • Like x 1
  9. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Look at the collection he gets as he redeems also his captain cold goggles from the tree.
    • Like x 2
  10. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

Thanks for sharing :) there's a clip in there of me interacting with the tree and getting my gifts, if you can't wait a few hours to see for yourself ^^
    • Like x 2
  11. mrx Level 30

i think when you missed a gift you can buy it...
  12. Tocimus Committed Player

Haven't been able to claim today's gift yet.
  13. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

No fair. :(
    You can make videos before the rest of us. ;) ;)
  14. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

What tree?

Edit: NVM, got it