NO Christmas music in the streets AGAIN?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Green Lantern Fadi, Dec 1, 2017.

1. Green Lantern Fadi Loyal Player

REally!?? been waiting all year long just to fly in Metro and Goth and listen to the christmas music yet its not playing?? Please mepps tell me you have a fix coming up :(
    • Like x 1
  2. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

It's already a known issue
  3. Green Lantern Fadi Loyal Player

it is ? ok nice , hope they fix it
  4. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

Yup this was said in the hotfix today ( Idk how to quote cross threads lol :). )
    "Winter Decorations
    • Larfleeze can’t stand the spirit of giving! This year, he’s also stolen all the wonderful holiday decorations from both Metropolis & Gotham. Have no fear though, the Justice League and Green Lantern Corps are tracking him down and the lights will be up soon!
      • (Known Issue: The traditional open-world holiday decorations in Gotham and Metropolis have not been enabled, but will be later on in December.)"
    • Like x 2
  5. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Reply to quote
    Copy quote
    Paste in new reply
    • Like x 1
  6. Schimaera Devoted Player

Here ya go and plz don't make a tenth thread about it. Can have it the whole year :p

• Like x 2
  7. Gale Reaper Dedicated Player

Hopefully it never comes back
  8. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

Thanks Lorax, my only question now is how u quote when u can't reply, cuz I noticed when u usually hit reply it says a post number and a member number along with the name, Idk if those numbers need to be there when I quote or if they don't lol :(
  9. Green Lantern Fadi Loyal Player

Thank you :D !
  10. Green Lantern Fadi Loyal Player

Waoh ! Ima make Alexa play this in the house XD!

My bad man about the thread :/ it’s just my fav time of the year haha