Time Capsule gear bug

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Samuiel, Nov 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

Zero reason to open time capsules now . So much for the time to get the OP collections being reduced.
    • Like x 2
  2. MrPlumberman Active Player

Until it's fixed, I'm selling them on the broker.
    • Like x 2
  3. Schimaera Devoted Player

Take your time devs. I made millions by selling the most common of the OP collections so far.

ehhrrrmmm I mean! Yes! Equality for everyone! Yeah I mean it. I was planning to get the feat that way as well but then fortunate circumstances made me buy resets from other ppl :)

Hope this gets fixed. Considering the abysmal drop rates of some collections it's better to start now than later to farm them.
    • Like x 1
  4. Kid Multiverse Loyal Player

Wait, what? This has to be an oversight. Devs, can we please get a confirmation one way or another?
    • Like x 1
  5. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

I was waited for the TC gear before resetting the new DLC. Why won't the TC gear unlock the OP Collection feat so the collections have a chance to drop? I don't have the time to be farming marks for the gear as fast as possible. I was holding out a bit for double marks.
  6. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

This same thing happened on a previous TC gear. Chillax.
    • Like x 1
  7. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The TC gear set does not complete the feat that provides OP collection drops. Only the Earth 3 gear does that. The feedback on this being a thing was mixed, and with the adjustments to drop rate of the collection pieces is no longer something we feel is necessary.
    • Like x 2
  8. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

I do apologize for not spelling this out clearly in the livestream preview.
    • Like x 3
  9. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Thanks for another dissapointment
    • Like x 14
  10. MaverickRaven657 Well-Known Player

Can't tell if being sarcastic...

I will just come out and say I hate this. Bad, very bad idea. You guys just made TCs that much less desirable. You guys at DBG should reconsider the switch. It makes buying the stabilizers a harder buy as now I have another advantage/reason stripped away from me laying some cash down.

I can't be the only guy who likes TCs to feel this way either.
    • Like x 4
  11. MrPlumberman Active Player

Glad I didn't waste any money on stabilizers. This capsule is a waste.
    • Like x 4
  12. Kid Multiverse Loyal Player

Oh wow.

This... this is a terrible choice.
    • Like x 4
  13. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

that was most certainly not sarcastic.I'm furious right now on how they treat us:mad:
    • Like x 7
  14. Perdition Committed Player

Great... another slap in our face. Keep it up...

Edit: if u go this way, stop it then that we need a feat to drop them!!!
    • Like x 7
  15. Samuiel Well-Known Player

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :'(

Why you take that away from us :(

Next time don't buy the tc gear guys.
    • Like x 3
  16. Rahl Level 30

Great way to make people buy replay badges.. well done plan.
    • Like x 1
  17. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Wow... there’s £20 and 8million ingame I’ll never get back. Wow, just, wow. I don’t know what to say or do right now...
    • Like x 2
  18. Kid Multiverse Loyal Player

Why do these radically player unfriendly decisions continue to get made?
    • Like x 9
  19. Heywiar Committed Player

Not to be rude but this really sucks. This is a bad decision and I know I will be one among hundreds to hold the same opinion. I thought the OP gear was supposed to take half as long as RWC.
    • Like x 10
  20. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

Hmmm I'm a bit conflicted on this.

On one hand, I never really liked that one could bypass the grind to get the OP collection feat (esp with the AFIII feat where the TC gear gave two points towards the feat whilst the vendor only gave one), but on the other it was useful at times. I guess I'll just have to wait and see how it works out.

IMO the gear style is pretty awesome and I plan to get it anyway, in fact it's one of the few styles I actually wanna gain on both my main and an alt.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.