Time Capsule gear bug

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Samuiel, Nov 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Samuiel Well-Known Player

So I couldn't wait today to open time capsules to get the new gear and complete the Syndicate Sense feat to have the chance for op collections.
    But it doesn't give Syndicate Sense degrees which makes me sad...
    Please developers fix it .

(By the way I didn't know where else to post this so, sorry if it's the wrong place)
    • Like x 2
  2. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

The new gear does not grant that feat. It's working as intended, nothing to fix. Get the vendor gear for the feat.
  3. light FX Steadfast Player

Did u put all 8 pieces of the TC gear on at the same time? I know people who thought simply collecting all 8 styles pieces would give the feat.

Also does the gear description at the bottom say it gives 1 point of syndicate sense?

Also as far as the post above me i have to ask how does another player know this is working as intended? I saw nothing said by mepps about this. Did i miss a post or announcement?
    • Like x 5
  4. Proxystar #Perception

You do not know that mate, please let's keep facts to facts and theories to theories until the developers decide to make a statement shall we.
    • Like x 5
  5. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Says the guy who knew what style was coming in this TC.
  6. light FX Steadfast Player

I have no info whatsoever about how a system works or a change thats been made before it either goes on test or live. Nice try with that comparison tho. Its apples to oranges and u definitely know that. Plus i never actually said the time capsule style is alexander luthor. I made a claim that i thought i knew what it was and i easily could have been wrong. I also made a joke or 2 about it but again never revealed anything.

And personally idc at all if it is changed. I simply said it seems strange that someone would know if nothing was said. Maybe mepps said there was a change, idk. Thats why i asked "did i miss a post or announcement?" Thought u would post a link. Btw i edited my 1st post. I was trying to change the entire post to word it differently and edit time ran out as i was editing. My opinion hasnt changed tho. Seems odd like i said.

Btw it isnt that hard to figure out some of the new styles. Others have hinted at some, guessed and been right, and the devs have done easter eggs or hints as to what styles are coming. Example of that would be the batman beyond gear. Hopefully later today there will be a post or announcement to clear this up about the time capsule gear.
    • Like x 1
  7. Samuiel Well-Known Player

Oh boy....

I did put all 8 pieces on at the same time, but the description doesn't say it gives 1 point of syndicate sense.
    And I agree with what you say , some people claim to know some things that we missed or that they don't exist.

Exactly, couldn't agree more !
  8. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

I REALY hope this is a bug or i say the same i sadi again..Please fix this Devs A.s.a.p
    • Like x 5
  9. Zneeak Devoted Player

You may act like one, but you're not a dev. Just saying. Until I see you wearing a green name you should cut the "working as intended, nothing to fix"-speech and let the REAL devs answer these questions.

If all other TC gear granted the feat, it should be expected for this one aswell. If not, actual devs should explain why it's been changed, if it's in fact changed and not another bug.
    • Like x 9
  10. Samuiel Well-Known Player

Very well said !
    • Like x 1
  11. hoaxone Committed Player

Well isn't that another dumb idea..
    Why change the way it's been since the introduction of time capsules.why put the feat needed to get the low as hell drop rate collection pieces on the gear in vendor.
    I'll give 2 reasons...
    1)so players can spend cash to replay for the gear,then have to spend more cash to replay that same episode for collection pieces.
    2)The devs screwed up

I don't wanna include this as their possible intention or blunder,but more of a realization.the fact it's now gonna take players not replaying a substantial amount of time to get this vendor gear,is gonna make those broker prices on the new collections outrageous.they have now become more rare with low drop rates
    • Like x 3
  12. pitbullb3 Devoted Player

If the new gear not giving feat, this will be it for me. To make op gear attainable only after getting fully geared is to much. I doubt It's intended, if it were, this would be the game version of the Producer
    • Like x 5
  13. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

I Heartly agree.It takes so much time and efford that its beyond the beyond of inzanity if its intended :(
    • Like x 3
  14. stärnbock Devoted Player

changing habbits all of a sudden without giving any information about it is odd...
    • Like x 2
  15. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

This had better be a bug, changing this without announcing it is a low blow. Actually bought some stabilisers because I wanted the syndicate sense feat ASAP. And blew ingame cash on the helmet.
    • Like x 2
  16. stärnbock Devoted Player

notorious for taking away a convenience?
  17. spack2k Steadfast Player

It wouldnt be the first time they forgot to add that to the new TC Gear , happened before and got hotfixed but it doesnt mean its not intended this time however if it is i am done with this game too
    • Like x 1
  18. pitbullb3 Devoted Player

19. nawanda Loyal Player

I would be surprised if they have made any change that would diminish the attractiveness of buying stabilizers. Much more likely that it is an oversight, in my opinion.

Even though many people buy the gear off the broker, it's stabilizer sales that get it on the broker in the first instance.
  20. light FX Steadfast Player

I can confirm that currently the full set of time capsule gear is not granting the syndicate sense feat. Really hoping this is a bug like before.
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.