DCUO for Android, Linux and Portuguese language in 2018

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Xibo, Nov 2, 2017.

1. Xibo Loyal Player

Thoughts?
  2. Erin Arror Dedicated Player

If not too much expense, maybe do one for Mac, so +1 for *nix.

There's dual boot to windows; but that means a Win OS license. Playstation also has remote play for Mac. The PS is still running; hook a ps4 controller (USB) to the computer. It's really just PS, using the laptop as a screen. Fun to mess around, but don't use for official play.

Mobile is interesting; control scheme is limited so maybe limited to few thing like exo farming. Since the game is gig+gigs; it should be something where most of the processing is in cloud like infrastructure; and the phone is a dumb terminal. User also beware if on a limited data plan.

For mobile/web, instead of game on Android, I personally rather dcuo give better their game character site another shot. The last iteration lets players view their inventory; while offline. Does some of the searching like wavedox and dcuolive; but could do things that's not given out on the public API.
    • Like x 1
  3. Harlequin Devoted Player

I want to play on my Kindle Fire, too. Make it happen.
  4. nawanda Loyal Player

My office phone has a small liquid crystal display, measuring approximately 8 cm X 2 cm.

I want to be able to play DCUO on that, using the number buttons for everything. If I pick up the phone as though to make a call, make it so it does my supercharge.
    • Like x 1
  5. Xibo Loyal Player

Yes, for Mac too.
    • Like x 1
  6. Stewie10 New Player

Has anyone managed to get DCUO running on Linux recently?
  7. Plowed In Loyal Player

Amazing!!! Lol :) :p
  8. useless Well-Known Player

If they could make android app or web/inertnet game addon in which you can play in your base/lair only....
    Use amenities/ play broker,testing styles,armorys,R&D...maybe even base decoration...so i can do that when on work or elsewhere lol
    And when i come home to just play the game.