Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

I have seen someone make a very good version of these characters.

And being me.... I have a video about it. ;)
    • Like x 1
  2. Burning_Baron Loyal Player

Haha yea I saw your video a while back. I actually made a space ghost that was greatly enchance with midnighters gloves , stalwart defender chest , and the swamp thing emblem.
    • Like x 1
  3. Batman1979 Level 30

I'd like a style similar to Alan Scott's boots in-game, without the metallic portions. Just a plain foot style as seen on heroes like Batman and Robin in-game.
  4. Megzilla Developer

Would love to get more antlers and horns in game. Wings of Sin are also highly requested.
    Backpacks w/ straps would have to be locked into the chestpiece to make a one-off item. I'm not sure we could make a top that would satisfy everyone's taste. It's something I can look into.
    Noted, thank you.
    • Like x 1
  5. Surtur Well-Known Player

For such a long time this this thread in the forums only seemed like there were comments from players and a dev never replied except for maybe..............once a month.

I see you in here every day that I am on. EVERY DAY!!!!!! :D

For the record.

The rest of the dev team could take a few notes and learn a few things from you.
    People with your drive, passion, and willingness to go the extra mile to help satisfy customers go places in all professions not just gaming.

I think you are AWESOME............
    • Like x 1
  6. Megzilla Developer

We have lots of lurker devs and if we see anything that's really great then we will be sure our teammates see it. :) But thank you for the kind words - it's super thoughtful of you to say!! :)
    • Like x 1
  7. stärnbock Devoted Player

lurker devs ^^ that made my day :D
  8. TeflontheIcon Well-Known Player

Bump.. . Meg.
  9. Megzilla Developer

Thank you! I'll write this down!
  10. light FX Steadfast Player

U guys recently put 1 holster on 1 leg of the manbat backups. Could we please get a leg style with this for our toons? Tried finding a pic but couldnt :( An example would be the red hood style vendor legs but with 1 holster with the slanted straps like the manbat backups have. I say this because i dont want to see the ripped jeans the backups have paired with the holster/straps. If that makes sense.

I also think this below looks super badass and hope 1 day it could end up ingame.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  11. Punkpirate Well-Known Player

i WANT NEW FORMS / UPGRADED TO NATURE! i hate hate hate hate 24/7 mouth open warewolf with no tail and uglly textures,
    i hate playing as a rotviler and fighting agasint gigant robots , i love the bug form but could use a big visual update, groilla is ok but still visual update needed and ATLEAST MAKE AURAS USABLE when you change form?

MAKE nature weapon buff visible why is it only weapon buff that doesnt stay on HANDS? nature could use a TREE not vine ability too ;)

but as a costume where are STAR PATTERN PANTS? or any other clothing star pattern is like most american thing ever cant belive it is not ingame yet.

And more NORMAL hats! caps/thug hat / bandana etc
    • Like x 1
  12. Batman1979 Level 30

Bump :)
  13. recoil Committed Player

never have i known i needed something so badly until i saw that helmet.................
    • Like x 2
  14. ExobyteBurt Dedicated Player

Parasite skin.
    An armor set that matches the Digital style weapon pack. I love the brawler digital weapon style in particular, and a matching armor set could be awesome.
    Headbands and do-rags.
    Slimline mask that can take on emblems.
    Astronaut space suit.
  15. Quiver24 New Player

Maybe the next style could be an "Outlaws" type. Like Red hood, Red Arrow, Starfire, Artimus, and Bazzaro?
  16. AlphaX89 Level 30

How about another swag bag for the Justice League Movie. A lot of people weren’t as lucky as I was last year, when getting the swag bag for BvS.
  17. Jewlz2814 New Player

Yesssssssssss this guy knows what were talking bout i missed the last one and have been waiting for another chance, i refuse to belive dcuo would pass up on a chance to make lots of money
    • Like x 1
  18. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

Still waiting for my police uniform.
    • Like x 2
  19. DC Urban Committed Player

Waiting for my Croc style but I may have you beat because Croc is iconic....Oh wait, dammit...
    [IMG]
  20. recoil Committed Player

[IMG]

^all of this needs to be a thing in dcuo especially those knee guards and hands^

[IMG]
    and to boot i finally found an image of the conjured minotaur chest! even if it is a bad side angle...