Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Megzilla Developer

Great suggestion! Thank you!
    • Like x 2
  2. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

We can somewhat recreate a pretty cool red Death..... but a proper Red Death style would probably be a good idea. ;)
  3. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Pictures don't show. :(

A Batman 89 emblem would be perfect for Stealth Batman. ;)
  4. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Hey, new bracer styles would not be a bad thing (it's something i've been wanting since forever). I know they can do it because they did it with the Starro Conqueror Hands...so more more more por favor.:D
  5. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

What you can do now has been amazing...especially in the texture department. That along with the designs....top notch (my favorite pieces to use and reuse...High-Density Hands/Boots/Shoulders, Beyond Hands and Shoulders).
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  6. Megzilla Developer

Oh yeah, the character team's been crushing it! :)
    • Like x 1
  7. Kuno Loyal Player

Hey Khalon, where did you get this AWESOME lance? Never seen it before, now I want it!
    [IMG]
  8. Exostorm Well-Known Player

I've made some of these requests several pages ago. I'm with them, many styles that I personally want are either already in the game, or were intended to be pre-release (like the Quickstrike style at one point).

Still want my Darkstars styles too.;)
  9. recoil Committed Player

personally i'd like to see the spined bracers from the conjured minotaur in trials of the underworld made a hand style. that and like the chest that looks like last aurochs but with spikes.
    • Like x 1
  10. Burning_Baron Loyal Player

[IMG]

Do these styles have any legal red tape? Perhaps a future DLC where we see the return of Future lex and future bats and we get sent to the HB universe? They are DC properties after all.
    • Like x 2
  11. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

That's the Double Axe Staff...no idea where or when I got it...i've had it for a long time though.
  12. jamiejacket Well-Known Player

The rest of this style already exists though. Can the back piece not be added to the set as the "Cape of the Stalwart Defender"?

[IMG]
  13. recoil Committed Player

pause video at 0:37. surprisingly i can't find an image of the conjured minotaur to show so i just posted the video.
  14. Megzilla Developer

From my quick research I think they are still Hanna-Barbera properties, they were just licensed to DC. Like how Daybreak has license to use DC content. So I think there is legal red tape unless we also got licensing permission from HB.
  15. stärnbock Devoted Player

is it possible to have backpacks with straps attached?
    we need bathingrobes! and a death of superman cap!
    [IMG]
  16. Surtur Well-Known Player

Captain Caveman & Jabberjaw say.......... Doooooooo it!!!!!
    [IMG]
    As of 2017, the Hanna-Barbera studio exists as an in-name-only unit used to market properties and productions associated with the Hanna-Barbera library

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hanna-Barbera

Pay attention to the bottom and you will see that you might be able to do something if you ask the right people. Warner Bros owns Hanna Barberra and some crossovers have been talked about.
  17. recoil Committed Player

what about stephenwolf's belt from will of darkseid? i love his horned skull looking buckle.
    • Like x 1
  18. Burning_Baron Loyal Player

I figured that would happen. Thanks for looking into it! Now would you be able to do a loop hole and make Mightor's head piece? Every other character is pretty much wearing a flexsuite but that head piece is awesome. Maybe change the angle of the horns or the length ?
  19. stärnbock Devoted Player

[IMG]
  20. recoil Committed Player

some more horns WOULD be nice. for example we don't really have any really decent antlers, spirit of the stag having a lopsided horn, and the reindeer ones just look goofy most year round. so antlers and maybe wings of sin? cause since the arcane capsules been gone those aren't in the game at all. first thing i think they should put in the new vendor is wings of sin and phoenix material.
    • Like x 1