Breakout Regen is broken.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by gen1CEsyde, Oct 10, 2017.

1. VariableFire Loyal Player

I wonder if it has to do with immunity to stuns being practically non-existent now? I remember when Stats Revamp dropped and I was doing some fights in the Monster Invasion area I almost go ko'ed because a swarm of 3 decided to stun me in sequence.
  2. light FX Steadfast Player

Oh fur sure. Even happens with him at the end of the duo sometimes too.
  3. McShotzz Well-Known Player

If we are bringing up broken power returns id like point out that the little sea charmer summer trinket thing for trolls isnt dumping power, he does the animation but no power.
    • Like x 1
  4. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

It works again. Thank you. You can now spend 7 skill points into movement mode for the extra benefits.
  5. spord Developer

We found the issue with this little guy as well. Working on a fix now.
    • Like x 3
  6. McShotzz Well-Known Player

Awesome. Found another issue with a different trinket, not power related, but the snowmans ice ball attack is a dot doesnt expire, its infinite and is over written by another player casting the attack similar to the old dot system
  7. spord Developer

Found the DoT stacking issue. Also an update to the Form: Snowman trinket's abilities will be coming soon to bring most of them up in damage to meet the stats revamp standards.
    • Like x 5
  8. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

Yay! Can you do this to the other super-powered transformation trinkets? The Omac Nanite Circuitry has been useless since trinkets were taken out of PVP and Toughness was removed from it. And it would be neat to see the Phantom Zone Kryptonite Chunk be useful somehow, or viable, please. Thanks, if so!

If you want to really get crazy, you could buff or create top-tier versions of all of the seasonal pets. :D

How about having some in-game excuse to give us updated Central City trinkets?

I have a rich fantasy life.
  9. Exostorm Well-Known Player

RIght, after years of playing, I finally got them them to drop last year. But, sadly, I have no real incentive to use either.
  10. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

I knew it wasn't following the stats revamp. Thanks for updating that.
  11. L T Devoted Player

I'd assumed the snowman trinket was glitched or overpowered because I constantly see it used in duos now.
  12. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

Another example of why we need paid testers. Been two months now and we are still dealing with broken stuff finally being fixed. SMH.
  13. BumblingB I got better.

I thought the poor damage was intended. I'm assuming this fix is because the winter seasonal is around the corner.

They have paid testers. We are players with a test server that usually is the almost finished product.
  14. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

Lol, no. They "play test" their stuff. A team of probably four paid testers would have been able to hit every aspect of the game before it went live. After speaking to a few testers here at my place of employment. They can't believe things like the gorilla/beach ball, and any other glitch, was left unchecked.

Sorry, but the about of problems released live with every DLC and the revamp does not really show they have a paid testing team. I know in the office they play the game and make sure things work, but that's not testing. Paid testers and analysts could have helped hand down how players should have been testing all along. Instead, we are left with what we have. All PffT and bow smoke bomb users, roles that don't really need their main stats, just might and power.

But keep telling yourself they have a paid testing team.
  15. light FX Steadfast Player

Actually its been almost 3 months. Revamp went live on july 26th.
    • Like x 1
  16. light FX Steadfast Player

Customers are not paid QA testers. And i agree with what prime said. Its hard to believe content is being play tested when it goes live with so many bugs. I think people should really look up what QA testing for video games and see how it all works. My cousin has been doing it for years now. And what we as players do on test is definitely not that.
    • Like x 2
  17. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

I became aware of the issue when a 203cr gadget damage was able to keep up with me in SJ alert. He had no mods and his gear and sp was lower than mines. He was only able to keep up with me due to the Snowman Trinket. I was 211cr and like 338-340sp at the time. Even made a thread about it.