Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. AlyceNefarios Well-Known Player

Me too!! Really nice, aren't they? Slightly chunky heels would be great... I think the stiletto heel always looks a bit spindly in game. We have the Rave boots now, with chunky heels, which are great, but they seem difficult to pair with an outfit, without your toon looking trashy :D
    Her skirt would be an awesome addition. I like it more than any we currently have available. More skatergirl skirt styles! That sit properly!
    Her gloves are gorgeous too :)
    • Like x 3
  2. jamiejacket Well-Known Player

I was stating that as long as they have introduced the Rebirth Batman logo, that it would be good for more REBIRTH content. The Green Lantern logo in the game is the classic version, not the Rebirth one. The Superman logo is the Man of Steel one from BvS
  3. Tekwash Level 30

ninja batman styles from nexus/paradox wave...that cowl is badass

monster themes, vampire...mummy...demonic looking beings...im at work so I cant post a bunch of pictures right now
    • Like x 1
  4. Saturn Girl Committed Player

I'm really bored of these boots, Lady Blackhawk boots are very beautiful and classic, like the kind of boots which women used to wear in the past, with a little bit shorter heels and square form (not pointed). And thigh heels. And some wrinkles on them which make them look like leather :)
    • Like x 1
  5. AlyceNefarios Well-Known Player

Finding good boots has always been a struggle :)
    • Like x 1
  6. recoil Committed Player

[IMG]
    some more stuff like the tier 4 amazonian suits, furious and fury helms, gorilla soldier shoulders, and yellow energy foci would be neat. i know it's a comic mmo and rpg but could we expand away from the leather and spandex for an episode or two and work on the armor aspect just a little? and we REALLY REALLY need a better selection of face and back styles.
    • Like x 1
  7. AlyceNefarios Well-Known Player

More Amazonian stuff, definitely.
    This samurai suit is awesome! wouldn't work on my toons, but looks great!
  8. ExobyteBurt Dedicated Player

Teekl skin as a new cat skin to go along with lion, tiger and cheetah skins we already have. Maybe add it to the Halloween list for next year?
    • Like x 1
  9. Bodziony Active Player

I'd actually like to see how this turned out, but it's not showing up.
  10. The Horn'd One Well-Known Player

New Lantern-themed Materials. Since we have Will (Green), Rage (Red), Fear (Yellow) as actives, and Hope (Blue), Avarice (Orange), Love (Violet), Compassion (Indigo) and Death (Black/Negative) as powers & auras, and we can now 'section' the materials to individual parts, why not add the Lantern Construct effect? These Materials would make the part or section look like a construct, similar to the Green Energy Weapons.
    • Like x 2
  11. recoil Committed Player

[IMG][IMG]

[IMG]

1. cause despite 2 or 3 samurai characters in dc comics we STILL don't have any official samurai themed suits.
    and 2. cause we haven't had any full suits of role specific gear with themes since tier 4. so a different suit tailored for each of the 4 roles would be AWESOME. like the healer suit could have a striking resemblance to the spirit of the stag armor with antlers for the face style and maybe spikes like the insectoid style and last aurochs legs, the tank role suit could be a plated version of sun stone bulwark, and etc.
    • Like x 2
  12. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

I dunno I think we're pretty close on Flash already
    [IMG]22459375_2105023416189945_6291891370728386510_o by Michael Kramer, on Flickr
    (granted I could really use a Titans/Teen Titans/JLU Flash emblem to make it better but so far, so good!
    • Like x 1
  13. badusername Level 30

It might be a little early, but I have a suggestion for the non-specific winter holiday event. For said event could we have styles based off of Lobo? As I see it the styles would be like the "North pole" items but modified to have a punk/biker theme.
    Females could maybe get a corset and skirt with tattered stockings, while males would get a open chested jacket and torn pants, and both styles would have enough belts and spikes randomly slapped on to make even a Final Fantasy character shake their head in disbelief.

Maybe a reindeer skin style too, I mean we can get the red nose and horns. So why not let us get a skin to go with it?
  14. recoil Committed Player

wings of sin. i know we already have the style in game but similar to avatar bombardier very few people actually got it before it left the game. can we please get that in the new vendor seeing as it pretty much left the game when arcane capsules got turned over?
  15. light FX Steadfast Player

Id much rather have a cowl like the one in the pic where the hair is exposed and glowing lightning on the suit. With the way styles have gone for the last year with enhanced version they could easily make that suit in the pic. Id love to see a simon baz suit as a style we can wear too.

Yea we have the scion suit and the GL emblem. But so many chest styles dont allow emblems. So HL players are kinda limited. I love the blue lantern chest/legs. The adara style. Would be great if we could change the emblems on those chests ourselves or use existing emblems to cover the ones on the gear already.
    • Like x 1
  16. OhSicks Well-Known Player

A decent beard as a face style. Something like this [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  17. recoil Committed Player

^ this would be nice. what i'd like to see more though would be not only a glowing and construct material but also a full SUIT made for each lantern prominent in the game. like we have the energy armor set but this is distinctly green lantern or blue inspired as shown by the construct style. why don't we have one for yellow. red, and violet lanterns? the yellow lantern set could be based on the appearance of parallax, sinestro's dinosaur construct in spark of parallax, and the yellow energy foci style for the hands. the red lantern set could be based on the james kim butcher picture from earlier with bone, flame, and even red energy kamas hanging from each hip as a belt style. as for the violet lantern suit it could be like the sinestro one but based on the appearance of the violet lantern suit mixed with the predator in love and war.
    • Like x 1
  18. The Horn'd One Well-Known Player

I agree with you on that. While Scion of Ion is nice, and the Energy Armor can be color-modded to resemble a 'green energy construct' form, I too would like to see more Corps-themed armors.
  19. recoil Committed Player

just for a bit of inspiration [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  20. LLSmoothJ Active Player

Admittedly I'm just too lazy to look so I'm not sure if this has been mentioned, but could we possibly get these Wonder Woman styles based on the DC Cinematic Universe and Rebirth?

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 3