The Official Returning to DCUO Thread

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by ShazamFanatic2017, Oct 12, 2017.

1. ShazamFanatic2017 Well-Known Player

Here we can post who's returning to DCUO, after a brief time when I lost my PC to
    the hurricane. Horrible flood. I even lost my Xbox 360. About a 6 year old PC. I'm
    actually pretty upset about it. Anyway, I am going to be playing the PS3 version,
    starting Monday. Thankfully.

[IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 1
  2. DCUO Post Loyal Player

You know you can recover your password for your ShazamFan2014 forum account.
  3. ShazamFanatic2017 Well-Known Player

I actually already did. I have a PC with a not compatible video card, so I bought a PS3. The graphics is better on the PS3, anyway. Only downside though, I have to start over from scratch with my created character. Probably gonna go with another Superman clone. Would go with a Shazam clone, but I like Superman more. Plus, the Superman created character plays better, anyway.
  4. ShazamFanatic2017 Well-Known Player

Cost me $20 to upgrade the created character to Lvl 100. Seems like a ripoff, if you ask me.
    Should be $10. Way overpriced, if you ask me.
    • Like x 1
  5. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

I return to get free stuff when it's available.

And once I have it, I return back from whence I came. Which is a game that is most definitely not DCUO.
  6. ShazamFanatic2017 Well-Known Player

Spent about $170 on my "like new" PS3. Spent about $60 for the add. equipment
    to make it work on the hotel TV. Also, bought a copy of Star Wars: The Force
    Unleashed. I love that game. So much fun to play as Darth Vader's secret
    apprentice. SPOILER ALERT, you die at the end to save the rebels. At last, one
    with the force.
  7. Harlequin Devoted Player

Not sure if serious...
  8. ShazamFanatic2017 Well-Known Player

I am serious. A PC versus the superior graphics of the PS3. No contest there.
  9. ShazamFanatic2017 Well-Known Player

I would have preferred to go with my PC membership, but I have had some trouble finding affordable
    PCs that I am able to find to buy. Those for some reason, the video card that laptop has are not
    compatible. The Radeon and GeForce models are not the right models.
  10. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

Shaking fist , get back here with my cane
  11. Arwen Skywalker Loyal Player

This kind of PC?
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  12. Vagrant Committed Player

Hate to burst your bubble but the PS4 and PC versions of the game have much higher resolution and graphical capabilities than the PS3 does.
    That is why we must believe you are trolling.
    • Like x 3
  13. Saami Loyal Player

Welcome back. I think that you should put your money on food and not buying PS3.
    • Like x 2
  14. ShazamFanatic2017 Well-Known Player

No, I have a HP laptop w/: 2.16 GHz Intel Processor, 4 GBs Intel HD Graphics video card , 4 GBs of RAM,
    500 GB HDD, 1 HDMI port, and 3 USB ports. Its actually a pretty good one. It just doesn't have the right
    processor speed or the right video card. Needs to have at least a 2.4 GHz processor and a GeForce 7800,
    or a Radeon 1090 or higher. I plan to get a lot of enjoyment out of my "like new" PS3.
  15. ShazamFanatic2017 Well-Known Player

I am doing pretty well for myself. I'm living off the money the HSC gave me and what money
    I have on me. I am living off the govt. paid for hotel. Its a good arrangement for me. I get
    to sleep in and soon I'll be playing on my PS3, when it gets here on Monday.
  16. Mazahs Loyal Player

Welcome back. Hope all is well
  17. Harlequin Devoted Player

My phone is more powerful than that laptop.
    • Like x 2
  18. ShazamFanatic2017 Well-Known Player

I just placed an order for the disc version of DCUO. I should be getting in a separate shipment
    from my PS3. I am so happy because the original download to download to the PS3 HDD is
    like 8 GBs. That takes hours. With the updates that has been added since the release of this
    game there should be a download I will have to make around 16 GBs, at least.
  19. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

Never!
  20. ShazamFanatic2017 Well-Known Player

I cancelled the order for the SW: TFU game, so I will happy with DCUO, for now.