Breakout Regen is broken.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by gen1CEsyde, Oct 10, 2017.

1. gen1CEsyde Level 30

I noticed a few days ago that my toons power Regen seemed off. I run a toon of each powered and checked this on all. Breakout mastery/all movement innates are not operating at all. Devs, is this a known issue?
    • Like x 1
  2. light FX Steadfast Player

I noticed this awhile back. Cause i started speccing those after the revamp thinking they would matter again. But they do nothing. Didnt even bother reporting it cause i dont feel like it will be fixed.
    • Like x 7
  3. ThePhilosophy Loyal Player

It has been brought up, fixes dont happen quick around here though
  4. majosea Dedicated Player

a break out trinket might help out til the devs fix it , but downside it is a low cr gear last updated I think halls of power part 1
  5. gen1CEsyde Level 30

It was working post revamp. This is something about a week old
  6. gen1CEsyde Level 30

It's a shame we have to notice these things...
  7. xxOMNIPOTENTxx Committed Player

• Like x 1
  8. gen1CEsyde Level 30

I apologize for my incorrect statement "10 days old" i.e. about a week lol
  9. light FX Steadfast Player

Isnt it tho? That we have to find this broken stuff. And then even when we do report it it still sometimes takes a very long time to get fixed or not at all.
    • Like x 2
  10. Saint Nutella Loyal Player

Exactly.
    • Like x 1
  11. Zpred Dedicated Player

Yes I noticed this a while ago but completely forgot to report it.
  12. spord Developer

Thanks for the reports. A fix is in the works.
    • Like x 5
  13. Saint Nutella Loyal Player

Nice!

Any word on Mental and other bugs?
    • Like x 1
  14. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

They haven't worked since the Revamp went live. That is why people only put 4 skill points into movement mode. If the fix goes live, then you can put the last 3 skill points into the breakout mastery and get power back.
  15. Olli Malicious Active Player

I was also wondering if it’s nornal that you no longer see blue numbers on your screen from the inertial flywheel white mod for superspeed (feet mod)?
  16. krytine Loyal Player

I have noticed not even able to break out with about half a power bar. No break out move at all
  17. spord Developer

That is normal. That mod uses Power regen, like when you get Power back by just standing there, to give you a percentage of your overall Power. The Breakout Mastery and different CC Recoveries are granting you back some of the Power cost of Breakout.
    • Like x 1
  18. spord Developer

When this happens it is generally specific to the NPCs or environment your character is dealing with at the time. Sometimes it is part of a group boss mechanic. Do you have any more info on when this happens to you?
  19. Jafin 10000 Post Club

The Deathstroke bounty in Riddled with Crime is a big fan of doing this. Sometimes he's fine and only does it once or twice during the battle, other times he'll get stun-happy and do it to you far more.
    • Like x 2
  20. krytine Loyal Player

No sir I have only seen it happen in goon mile and the duos