Boo Utility Belt

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Balistical Ice, Oct 12, 2017.

1. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

Do the other Boo trinkets drop from content/vault besides Boo Jr?
  2. Shifty Committed Player

Boo Jr drops in the vault? My God I didn't even know it dropped in the event LOL thought you had to buy it
  3. AlyceNefarios Well-Known Player

The Boo belt dropped for me in the event a couple of days ago. In previous seasons I have had Boos drop in event and in vault, and in content, including Ms Boo. So I guess it's probable that they all do.
  4. willflynne 10000 Post Club

I know they did in the past, but since they introduced the Boo-tility Belt into the Vault during Halloween last year I don't recall seeing any Boo drops at all in there. Makes me wonder if they replaced the Boo family drops with the belt.
    • Like x 1
  5. AlyceNefarios Well-Known Player

I haven't seen any either, so yes, maybe.
  6. Alrighty Then Loyal Player

My toons have seen plenty of Belts; extremely rare Boos.
    No Boos this year.
  7. Giga Vamm Dedicated Player

I received Boo Jr. a couple days ago, so yes, at least one member of the family still drops. I believe it dropped from a Solo Challenge instead of Wax Lips.
    • Like x 2
  8. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

You can buy the Boo Family on the seasonal vendor.
  9. Wildboy Committed Player

I've had the BooTility drop couple of times each in the Vault and in the Seasonal. Haven't seen a Boo drop; just Pumpkins.
  10. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Ah, I missed the "content" part in the OP and was just focusing on what I had seen in the Vault. LOL Most of my characters aren't running solo challenges/instances like that at the moment either (most are out of relevancy for those or have already gotten the stuff I was chasing).
  11. lukelucky Devoted Player

Played since year one and never had any boo drop. This year however I only have a week in maybe less and I quit. Dcuo can have my money if they respect us the customers against
  12. AlyceNefarios Well-Known Player

I haven't seen hardly any seasonal stuff dropping in the vault this year. A couple of pumpkins, that's all.
  13. McShotzz Well-Known Player

Ive gotten like 3 belts and 4 teekls so far, no boo tho
  14. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

A little off topic, your sig. Believe it or not, I've seen him in concert.
  15. StillDeathern Dedicated Player

Probably the wrong place to post this, but why doesn't the belt scale CR? It should IMO, not scaling makes it irrelevant when it does drop...

16. AlyceNefarios Well-Known Player

I got the Boo belt dropped in the vault this morning, on a different toon. :)