Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Jafin 10000 Post Club

This ^ A set of bracers already exist. They were in the game in beta and were removed for some unknown reason just before the game went live.
    • Like x 3
  2. Saturn Girl Committed Player

We would enjoy wearing Bombshell Wonder Woman Bracers either.
    • Like x 3
  3. Megzilla Developer

I can't promise iconic gear like that but I can push for bracers in general. Dealing with iconic looks is hit or miss (legal).
    • Like x 2
  4. Megzilla Developer

If gear was removed from the game it was probably due to a good reason. Maybe with the Justice League movie coming out, I can try to get some iconic Wonder Woman gear (lasso, bracers) but I can't promise anything. Sorry, there are a lot more hoops to jump through regarding getting iconic styles than one would think.
    • Like x 4
  5. Megzilla Developer

They are awesome :D
    • Like x 2
  6. light FX Steadfast Player

Something like this would be awesome
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  7. light FX Steadfast Player

Also id love to see this suit ingame.
    [IMG][IMG]

Plus the red death suit and emblem.
    • Like x 2
  8. Ember696 New Player

[IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]
    [IMG]
    I'd Personally like these styles
    Arkham Knight Harley Quinn
    Arkham City Catwoman
    Arisia Rrab Outfit AND Elf Ears
    • Like x 4
  9. CTCFirebird Active Player

[IMG]
    I Photoshop my Batman images to make this. I used the Beyond Cowl and took out the cover for the face piece. I also used the Batcave logo to try to make it into an emblem - Classic Batman Emblem. Would love to change colors on the emblem! Please DayBreak, make this happen! Michael Keaton Batman '89 and Batman Returns Style I would like to see next!!!
    • Like x 1
  10. Saturn Girl Committed Player

Megan, please make the Arisia's chest style without the necklace, we're so seeking for this, this is actually what I requested o Future Miss Martian picture.
    And please do us the fever and add high heels form of the Harley's boots.
    Thank You.
  11. Saturn Girl Committed Player

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    Captain A tom's Emblem.
    Please don't put the ugly circle around the emblem.
  12. Exostorm Well-Known Player

13. Exostorm Well-Known Player

14. Exostorm Well-Known Player

[IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 1
  15. jamiejacket Well-Known Player

Now that we have the Batman Rebirth Logo, perhaps we could get a few more of the other DC Rebirth content added in?
    Superman logo? Green Lantern styles? Flash?

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  16. Saturn Girl Committed Player

We already have all these styles in the game.
    But I'd personally like to have the straight long hair style and bring back the Superman emblem and Kid Flash's head piece (cowl).
  17. AlyceNefarios Well-Known Player

Yes, Lady Blackhawk, great legs, hands, feet, and hair! All those styles would be great! The jacket, without the military insignia would be awesome too. It's nice we are beginning to see some more sculptured styles in game, moving away from the bulky. we've got enough bulky already, right?

[IMG]

Is that Talia, in ROTB? Great outfit; Catwomanesque.

[IMG]

Would love that! I ran that alert for the first time today... lot of fun :D I enjoyed the duos as well. Personally I think the content has been very good through t6 t7 t8... and now we are on t9, right? More Bat-content is always welcome. But, hey... where the heck is Batgirl?? Isn't it about time she had a little more to do than selling vendor gear?

[IMG]

[IMG]

Still, I do still think the t6 t7 raids were over-buffed during the revamp. Too much health for bosses and adds. Could you turn it down a notch, please?
    I love how the base items can merge now... opens up so many options for design. Great job! It's nice to have the windows now, letting in some light. Loving your work, Oceans! :D
    I'd like to see more electronic stuff for bases, consoles, computers, screens, control centres... that sort of thing.

[IMG]

<3 Peace.

(Thanks to Torikumo.)
    • Like x 4
  18. Saturn Girl Committed Player

I really want the Lady Blackhawk's boots and her skirt. Her chest style would be great too buy without the sleeves and emblem.
    • Like x 1
  19. recoil Committed Player

we totally need this!!! especially if they made a face style out of the horned helmet like visage with glowing eyes. also can we get the yellow energy foci as just a hand style? i love the draconian arcanum look of the handblaster style but would like to switch weapons and still be able to use the yellow energy foci style as my hands.
  20. recoil Committed Player

the hands(with flames and claws) and mask(with horns) from this[IMG]

and the pants from the knight in dark blue next to the atlantean one. i love the chained metal plate look.[IMG]
    i don't know about y'all but i wouldn't mind seeing two open world events with these as the styles. what with everybody wanting more batman centric content and the butcher not yet making an appearance.