Would ya please fix this dam seasonal already?

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Ash Inferno, Oct 4, 2017.

1. Ash Inferno Well-Known Player

Seriously, can't do any damage to these GD ghost in open world, not 1's, not anything. Timer runs out before they even start to register any damage. I'm fire atm, I use a 1-handed weapon. It's been like this every dam year, what's the hold up?
  2. Ash Inferno Well-Known Player

Sorry for the rant, just got my treat bag and feel a lot better now. But seriously, could you guys look into this? Thanks:)
  3. TheDrone Well-Known Player

I agree completely. It feels either bugged or like they intended it to be a group quest this year.

When I get the version where there's a bunch of bodies and a bunch of Masked Apparitions, I just wait for it to despawn. The MA's regenerate and respawn faster than I can kill them. Also, standing behind the bodies prevents you from damaging the enemies, which is really annoying.

The other version is fine.
  4. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

You realise that it's a speed clicker event, don't you? As in, it's not how hard you hit but how often, ranged weapon is usually the best, no powers
    But yeah, the 'victims' getting in between you and the spooks and preventing damage to the spooks has always been around, and it's a feature (you can't shoot through people)
    • Like x 1
  5. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

Seriously? Your kind of on a roll this morning. :)

Take a deep breath, cause I'm about to blow your mind.

GET SOME FREAKIN PISTOLS! LOL.

Duel pistols is the best weapon for ALL seasonals. They all hit for 1s. Just stand there and full auto, or drop a dot on them.

Beyond just giving us marks, how much easier to seasonals need to be?
  6. Ash Inferno Well-Known Player

Yeah, dual pistol do work well but that's not the point. I don't want and/or need it to be easier, like c'mon, did you here me whine about difficulty? lol. I just want the friggin game to work, that is all.
  7. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

It is working, don't blame the game because you don't know how
    • Like x 1
  8. McShotzz Well-Known Player

When it is more than 3 grouped up together they stopped taking dmg, when i learned this and started separating them ive had no issue.
  9. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Same thing when fighting the fish-ticklers during the Summer Invasion: the damage is split, and it doesn't like being in a three-way
  10. Ash Inferno Well-Known Player

Don't know how to what? Use a one-handed weapon? If the damage is indeed splitting when your hitting for 1's, then there is an issue.
  11. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

The only 'issue' with it splitting, is when you are trying to hit all three at once, and, again, it's a speed-hit encounter, not a damage-dealing encounter
  12. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Damage splitting is part of the game. When the base hit is 1 and it splits...well it splits to 0. The damage splitting isn't actually broken, it's working the way it's supposed to, they just never really accounted for it with the seasonals. My recommendation would be to use a weapon that has strong single target capabilities, such as Handblasters. Pulse beam makes it fast and easy.

^ This is actually pretty bad advice. Full auto will only work if there are two or less enemies. If a third one is in the damage radius then the damage will just split to 0. Same goes for AoE DoTs, they're no use unless there are only two enemies or less.
    • Like x 2
  13. McShotzz Well-Known Player

Personally been using the finishers moves on my toons that have higb tick rates. Seems to help a ton
    • Like x 1
  14. Perdition Committed Player

Brawling into shuriken mastery does the trick aswell. And indeed powers with a fast tick rate. Fear gas for example. Channel powers seem to work aswell. Ice avalanche for example.
  15. McShotzz Well-Known Player

Although im not ice anymore avalanche worked great in spring and Christmas but my fire using flame cascade has 0 effect
  16. Kestral Committed Player

Really? Every time I try dual pistols on seasonals they tend to fail to take dmg unless I melee the add first which doesn't help for speed. Because of that I've always considered hand blast the best for seasonal or any 1 dmg target because it does the quickest single target dmg in the game.
  17. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Don't Auto-fire with the DP, tap-tap-tap ranged, understand that it's speed-hits not damage that's required