Base extension---More rooms

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by NightwingsBeyond, Oct 4, 2017.

1. NightwingsBeyond Well-Known Player

Hello

I want to star by telling that i am a base item farmer, and all so i like to decorate the base, but i got a bit of problem like other in the game. I starting creating me "Sparklight" but all of the cool items i can not add them because of no more space, please forward this thread so we can gat extension of the lair we like to build.
    • Like x 22
  2. JasonIsley Devoted Player

I
    I just buy a new base. Or you could buy a new/used league hall.
    • Like x 1
  3. NightwingsBeyond Well-Known Player

League hall is to big, and i already have other bases, but we are a lot a people that just want to have one big base
    • Like x 1
  4. JasonIsley Devoted Player

I'm for it if we can get new layouts.
    • Like x 7
  5. Aquajet Well-Known Player

I'd settle for walls that actually fit the different ceiling heights and the length of open ledges in our bases, based on the individual lairs themes. Most dividers don't go well in more than one lair style, and some don't even look right in certain lairs at all.
    • Like x 8
  6. NightwingsBeyond Well-Known Player

I`m curios, are any developers reading the threads, to take note, i do apologize if i fended some one, but i`m new whit the posting threads here, but seriously, more room for the base, uffff a dream come true.
    • Like x 3
  7. FoolsFire Devoted Player

I know I'll never get it...but I want a roof patio. So I can actually be outside while doing stuff. :D
    • Like x 8
  8. JasonIsley Devoted Player

Yes.
    • Like x 3
  9. NightwingsBeyond Well-Known Player

like they are looking in to it? or?
    • Like x 1
  10. JasonIsley Devoted Player

They take notes. They don't always reply to threads but they read them.
    • Like x 2
  11. NightwingsBeyond Well-Known Player

How do you know?
    • Like x 2
  12. JasonIsley Devoted Player

Because they said they do.
    • Like x 2
  13. NightwingsBeyond Well-Known Player

ok...i do apologize, but when they say they will do that?
    • Like x 1
  14. StillDeathern Dedicated Player

The forums are reviewed all the time.

Sometimes posters get a response to things they post, sometimes they don't. This is par for the course here on the forums. You can tell when a DEV replies in a thread because their name will be GREEN. Just because they don't say anything, doesn't mean they haven't read the post, or noted the request, keep in mind it would be impossible for them to reply to every single request/post.

They have moderators as well, to try and keep things civil.
    • Like x 3
  15. NightwingsBeyond Well-Known Player

tnx that is much appreciated
    • Like x 1
  16. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

I'd like a feature like this but I am not sure we will ever see it. I think its another case of "we can't make enough money off of that to be worthwhile" thing. Players were begging for more styles a while back and it never happened.

Now IF we did get the option to add rooms can we also get an increase in the amount of furniture we can place in a lair? I have a couple that are already maxxed out at 500.. so unless the limit increased as well all i could do is move furniture around.
    • Like x 2
  17. NightwingsBeyond Well-Known Player

Well if the thing will happen whit the base expansion i guess they will raise the no. of items to add in the base , me personal opinion, the amenities it will be mega super to add the all in one and more armories to ad fore different styles.
    • Like x 1
  18. NightwingsBeyond Well-Known Player

Guys and all so i was thinking, why not new base style, for example a base style made out of construct, like the ones in Oan, :p)))
    • Like x 2
  19. Zpred Dedicated Player

I support all of this, I would also like to be able to have all the amenities to be placed
    • Like x 4
  20. VariableFire Loyal Player

Base styles didn't sell. so they died. As for expanding the bases, they'd also have to add code to have PVP ignore them.