New Episode: RIDDLED WITH CRIME!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Sep 20, 2017.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

EPISODE 29: RIDDLED WITH CRIME

A gang war is brewing between the Joker and the Riddler, and has pulled in some of Gotham’s worst of the worst to choose sides to ally with in an epic power struggle! This is bad news for both heroes and villains alike, so you’ll need to work with the likes of Batwoman, Nightwing, and even the mysterious Talia Al Ghul to help the GCPD with containing this conflict before it tears Gotham City apart. The episode features new missions in a new open world environment, two new duos, a new alert, and a new raid (with an additional Elite version)!

Earn new feats, discover new collections, and fight for new high-level gear inspired by the Riddler and more! To get started, look for Riddled with Crime in your Mission Journal, once you have the required Combat Rating of 197. Riddled with Crime is free to access for Members.

[IMG]

New Open World Zone: Amusement Mile Gang War

The Riddler has taken Amusement Mile from the Joker, the first move in a potentially devastating war between two of Gotham’s most wanted. Now the rest of Gotham’s most notorious villains are getting involved and choosing their sides, creating one of the biggest gang wars that Gotham has ever seen! Help contain the devastation before it rips the city apart.
    • Access the new mission hub via the Watchtower or Hall of Doom using the Amusement Mile’s Gang War teleporter.
    • Level 10 and CR 197
    New 2-Player Duos: Turf War: Team Joker & Turf War: Team Riddler

Both the Joker’s men and the Riddler’s men are taking over strategic locations around Gotham. Choose your side carefully (or play both sides) and help stop the other side from gaining too much ground in this deadly turf war!
    • Open your On Duty Menu and look for the new Duos under Tier 8 of the 2 Player Tab.
    • Combat Rating: 197
    New 4-Player Operation: Rise of the Bat

A WayneTech warehouse is being robbed as the gang war spreads further into Gotham City. Whoever controls the technology of WayneTech will surely prevail in this deadly game of chess. Prevent the shift of power, and find out what mysteries lurk behind this gang war.
    • Open your On Duty Menu and look for the new Alert under Tier 8 of the 4 Player Tab.
    New Raid and Elite Raid: Gotham City Zoo

All is finally revealed with who is behind this gang war in a final showdown at the Gotham City Zoo! It’s up to you to stop their nefarious plot and save all of Gotham from a fate too terrifying to imagine!
    • Open your On Duty Menu and look for the new Raid under Expert Tier 8 of the 8 Player Tab.

RIDDLED WITH CRIME PREVIEW

Riddled With Crime has a limited-time preview of the Amusement Mile Gang War for all players, regardless of Combat Rating or access level. Anyone can zone in, play, and progress in this open world version of Gotham City.

Thoughts? Comments? Questions? Join the Riddled With Crime discussion below! Riddled With Crime is out now on PC, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, and Xbox One.
    • Like x 5
  2. UnbreakableII Well-Known Player

SUPER GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • Like x 1
  3. Ala Rebeldex Loyal Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  4. Revafall Well-Known Player

BUG REPORT: After speaking with Nightwing the first time, you get a message over the communicator of him saying "Thank you helping us out finding Batman.....". Sounds like something that should be said after completing the raid? :)
  5. MTCason Level 30

BUG REPORT: I can no longer sell Arcane Collectors, Green Knight Gear, etc. subscapsules on the market. WHY was this changed without being noted in the patch notes?!!!!!! I spent RL money on the stabilizers to open the time capsules those came from and now I cannot sell them where I could mere hours ago?!!!!!!!
    • Like x 1
  6. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

Outstanding
  7. MTCason Level 30

I expect a fix on that ASAP. You're screwing around with people's RL money. If I have spent money on stabilizers in good faith expecting to be able to sell the subcapsules you MUST note it in the patch notes or else we are paying for content that is no longer being provided. Fix it, Daybreak. Immediately.
  8. MTCason Level 30

Apparently others can sell theirs but I can't? What's going on?
  9. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Sub-capsules cannot be sold directly, but the contents once opened can.
  10. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Thanks for reporting this.
    • Like x 2
  11. MTCason Level 30

Why was this changed today? There are subcapsules all over the market to testify that they CAN be sold directly. There was no mention of any changes to the subcapsules in the patch notes.
  12. Zamara Dedicated Player

I think he (Mepps) meant sold to a vendor, but you're talking about the broker right?
  13. Sjs New Player

Cannot find riddler's problem solvers! Is this a bug?
  14. MTCason Level 30

Correct, I mean through the auction house. There is no mention in the patch notes of that changing.
  15. Aquajet Well-Known Player

How long will the preview be open? Limited time = ... ?
  16. Mohican378 Dedicated Player

Wait, so collectors capsules, armor capsules and emblem capsules can no longer be sold on the broker? Why was this change made, and why was there no mention of it? This is a huge source of in game revenue for some of us.

Would have been nice to get a warning, or maybe have a discussion about it and get some feedback.
    • Like x 2
  17. Mohican378 Dedicated Player

Also, when can I expect to complete my daily mission involving Riddler's problem solvers? I was in the designated area for well over an hour and a half and I didn't come across a single one.

I know that you said some NPCs aren't spawning properly in another thread.

Will this be hotfixed before the reset or can I expect to lose out on a marked bill today because, as usual, the episode was launched with game and progression effecting bugs?
    • Like x 2
  18. Tygerfyre Committed Player

Any news on when it will be up in the Steam store?
  19. Kid Arcanus New Player

Why was the base item tab removed? I have quite a few alts and I always used that tab to quickly check if a character owned a specific item in the base before claiming it.
    • Like x 1
  20. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

Ditto. Wasted a lot of time for nothing. Hopefully it's just a bug.
    • Like x 1