New Episode: Legion Of Super-Heroes episode

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Koriand'r, Sep 11, 2017.

1. Koriand'r Well-Known Player

You all should know something about the 31st century where Legion Of Super-Heroes and Legion Of Super-Villains live and exist. And Superman and Supergirl are allied of heroes too.
    Where some very special and great heroes such as Cosmic Boy and Saturn Girl and Lightning Lad and others live.
    I'd really really like to see a new episode for 2018 Zero Hour Universe (31st century). With a new metropolis like Metropolis the battle zone.
    And new gears and styles based on Legion heroes and villains. With their missions.
    Actually new gears style can look like a Legion Officer and the Ispecial belt.
    [IMG]

And their special ring as a trincket which when you use, let's you fly.
    And maybe we can have Magnetic powers as next tank or controller for 2018 based on Cosmic Boy, Or maybe Shrinking or Growing (Super-Strength) powers as tank or Air powers. Because we have a lot of characters who have these powers in the 31st century And present.
    • Like x 4
  2. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

I'll buy that for a dollar. ;) ;)
    • Like x 3
  3. Koriand'r Well-Known Player

Oh, dont you like them?
    But it is very interesting and better than the useless episodes of Batman or Gotham or World War 2 and JSA in the past.
    And actually Magnetic Powers and Pre-Zero hour universe (31st century) are so nice.
  4. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

No I like the LoSH... which is why I would buy it.
    But I forget that many are not familiar with the classics from the 80s. ;)

I would love a LoSH DLC... mentioned as much once or twice in the past.

Having the Legion flight ring would be awesome.
    As a Trinket?? Maybe.
    Or just as an item that gives you Flight when you equip it??? not unlike the Joker Jetpack from the Vault.

Having LoSH styles and emblem would be really cool.

Heck we already have the Time Sphere. ;)

As for Magnetic powers..... we can use Telekinetic powers to have Magnetic like abilities.
    Used that with my Magneto for year. ;)

I would love some Growing/Shrinking powers.

I would love a LoSH DLC....guess we will have to wait and see if we get one someday. ;)
    • Like x 2
  5. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Episodes based on one of DC's flagship franchises, if indeed it isn't THE flagship franchise are useless? Ok then.
    • Like x 1
  6. Koriand'r Well-Known Player

Exactly, thanks for you agreeing, Legion of Super-Heroes emblem or flight ring or belt are all fantastic.
    I know we can use Telekinesis as Magnetic but we can use Quantom as Atomic too, both are energy projection, or Quantum looks like Water but it doesn't mean we have to use a powerset Instead of another one, so all healers are same and all controllers and tanks are same but that is important how the powers are designed, and I know as well that DCUO can't handle the Elasticity powers but we really need Magnetic Powers with Light blue or white or Gray like black colors, and a bad thing about the mental telekinesis is that our characters use their head, but most most the characters have telekinesis with their hands or magic like Raven or Circle or Klarion or others....
    Im going to make a new threat and want Devs to put 2 or 3 abilities of each powerset in the iconic powers to have mixed powers such as celestial and sorcery or sorcery and earth or fire and water or electricity and magnetic or light and rage and...
    In fact if Devs read our threats they will do what we want because we are who was to play the game.
    Anyways, dont get too far from the subject, if they create a teleporter for future and Pre-Zero Hour universe, there must the Cosmic boy or other characters who have Shrinking or Growing powers exist and they must have a powerset, it is 6 years that I and others are waiting for Magnetic and Air and Shrinking or Growing Powers which has the Super-Strength power tree too. And as everyone know, they have to work faster and create 2 powesets every year not only 1, we really expect more than this from Daybreak. And it is so much Embarrassing that most of the characters have Earth power because there is no Super-Strength or Growing and Shrinking and a lot of characters have Super-Strength and Super Agility or Growing and Shrinking powers, and there are still some characters and important powers which are not created such as a voice or music power set or sound based on Black Canary or Pied Piper or Jack Rider (The Creeper) and...
    I hope they read our threats and create the Pre-Zero Hour universe (31st Century) and the story of Legion Of Super-Heroes Episode at least till 2018 Spring and a future Metropolis and maybe some new plants because each member of Legion Of Super-Heroes and Villains is from a different planet just some son them at from Earth, and maybe a new type for characters size, because as you should know, there are some characters already who are fat and some fat characters in the Legion Of Super-Heroes. By the way we talked about powers, I should say we really need a Controller Magic or Darkness powerset, because in the ages magic was usually the controller of people not healer.
    • Like x 1
  7. Koriand'r Well-Known Player

And I said we need a more interesting and better episode like Legion Of Super-Heroes because I'm really tired of Same episodes of Wonder Woman and Batman and Area 51, I like to see something different like Forever People or Future or mire story about Titans and Raven or maybe something about Tamaran and Mars and Miss Martian and while martians and Blue Beetle story and Legion of Super-Heroes and an episode of Anti-Matter Inverse and Starro not as events. Or maybe Earth-50 where the Gen 13 a d Gen 14 leagues live and Captain Atom has entered there by destroying a Kryptonite.
  8. DCUO Post Loyal Player

Hate to break it to you, DCUO won't be seeing any new powersets for awhile. Maybe they might be able to expand Iconic and travel powers. Also I highly doubt the devs will consider having an option of mixing powers, it would be a nightmare to code. By the way its thread, not threat.
    • Like x 1
  9. Koriand'r Well-Known Player

Thank you for disagreeing with a anything. :cool:
    And I didn't say mixing the powers, I said Devs put 2 or 3 ability of each power set in the iconic powers, there are too many characters ah have 2 is 3 powers such as Jinx or Circle and Constantine and Etrigan and...
    Then you dont have to be that rude you are not who is working hard to code and design the game.
  10. MastaMind Dedicated Player

Well at least I know I am not the only guy throwing Robocop quotes around and getting dumbfounded looks back lol.

Would be a cool update but I have about 3000 other things I'd rather see. LoSH was just never my favorite, but I would definitely take it if it was the only option lol
    • Like x 2
  11. DCUO Post Loyal Player

How was I even rude? What is your definition of rude?
  12. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Sadly... there is a sliding scale with movie references.

10 Years ago.... "kids" late 20s early 30s did not know anything about films before Jurrasic Park.

Nowadays.... it is any film before the year 2000.

And I don't just mean average "kid". That would be understandable.

But even "kids" who studied in fields related to cinema like animation.:(

There are exceptions..... but they are just that.. exceptions.
  13. Koriand'r Well-Known Player

Just dont try to be disappointing, you dont work hard to code and design the game, and I didn't say mixing the powers and what I said is not that hard thing and we really need more iconic powers and if Devs created the new updates and styles and powers and episodes, they dont do it for us, they go to job and work and catch their money, dont worry about what they do and how hard is the code of new powers.
  14. Koriand'r Well-Known Player

Hey dont get too far from the subject and title of the thread, we were talking about new episodes. :)
  15. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

He wasn't being rude at all, and just because he disagrees with something doesn't mean anything bad either. He answered you honestly and very respectfully. You didn't like his answer because you're having a hard time accepting a very important truth....there are no more powers coming. If hey change their minds about powers, they will announce it, but until then you can forget about new power ideas.

Now, if you want to suggest new iconic abilities, you might want to start a separate thread to speak about that specifically so that they can better understand what you want and see if it's possible to do. Putting in different power ideas in a thread that was originally about future content (Legion of Superheroes/Villains) will get the conversation split in different directions. This is just a suggestion for future threads you may write.
    • Like x 3
  16. Koriand'r Well-Known Player

I guess I almost understood what you say, you mean some old stories become old after years though even they are pretty nice stories like Legion Of Super-Heroes, and no one will know how good they were.
    I believe that Legion Of Super-Heroes has a great and nice history and story and it can be a great new Episode (DLC) for DCUO.
    And actually its beats style will be so nice and its Metropolis too, and I really like to see some great characters which are so pretty like Cosmic Boy or Chameleon Boy or Girl or Shadow Lass and other ones.
    And maybe have the Magnetic or Shrinking/Growing (Super Strength) before the episodes coming like Water powers.
    Like I said I'm pretty tired of Batman and Wonder Woman and Area 51 and Paradox and Vandal Savage.
  17. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

He doesn't code the game, but he understands that it's not as simple as making a wish or waving a magic wand. Some of the things we may want to see in this game are not possible due to technical reasons as well as financial. If a project is going to use up a lot of resources to make happen with very little pay off for the company, they won't do it.
    • Like x 2
  18. Koriand'r Well-Known Player

So first, he has fingers to type and mouth to speak, he won't need your protecting then second Daybreak didn't stop creating new powers and didnt say anything about stopping it, then. Third I was talking about the Legion Of Super-Heroes and Villain DLC for next episode and that can be good if Magnetic powers come before the episode's coming like water powers, it is not my fault that he didn't get the title and the important part of comment and only got the part of powers, then please stop talking instead of Daybreak and deciding instead of them no one said the new episode or the new powers are impossible, so please just say your idea about the post and stop arguing at other's posts and thread.
  19. TITAN ephemeral Loyal Player

wasnt that the phrase some super popular tv comedian used in the movie...kind of like how jackie gleason became famous for yelling "to the moon'...
  20. Koriand'r Well-Known Player

So that's just a personal idea, but most of the people) ike the Legion Of Super-Heroes if they have ever watched theirseri3s a d read about their characters in the wiki or wiki peadia, Legion Of Super-Heroes is the most public League in the future of DC comics and has a lot of great stories for each character and actually is the next Justice League and so nice for next episode after the episode which will come The Riddle and Crime.
    This Episode can b named "The Legion" or "The Future" or "The Legion and Academy" or something like that with 2 parts, the first part about The Legion Academy and the part 2 be about Legion Of Super-Heroes and opposite for Villain side, actually I can't stop talking about them, those can be pretty lovely episodes.