atomic and rage

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by xoHLxDPSox, Sep 5, 2017.

1. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

has anyone had time to play these on test?

if so is there a big difference compared to live?
  2. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

3. Drathmor Unwavering Player

haven't played them on test to see how bad the nerf is but if they mess up my atomic im going to be upset
    • Like x 3
  4. spack2k Steadfast Player

well looking to the test feedback thread there should be a decent amount of ppl who have tested cause of the complains unless they were just crying without data like always...
    • Like x 3
  5. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

This person claims to have tested it he doesn't give detail but this is his claim with what info he did provide you can throw it out if you want but all we can do is take him at his word

• Like x 1
  6. spack2k Steadfast Player

yeah his info is so good that i cant even imagine how he could achieve 130k on a 30 sec parser...

and if it performs on test for 130k then i dont understand the complains about nerfing atomic dps since nature performs maybe 20k:rolleyes: the nerf was clearly not only needed but it wasnt nerfed hard enough yet based on this info :D
    • Like x 1
  7. The Anxient Loyal Player

Feeling like the person in question is looking at tolal damage instead of dps for some reason.
    • Like x 2
  8. Trexlight Devoted Player

Ive only played Rage on Test and I've looked at Extra Measure numbers and I hardly feel the difference than when i play live. My Atomic toon on Live is still leveling so i honestly have no way to truly give any feedback besides just showing folks what its doing and letting them determine it themselves.
  9. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

Is there no way for you to make your test server atomic character the same as what you have on live? That way you can compare your findings
  10. Trexlight Devoted Player

I certainly can but my Atomic Live toon isnt level 30 either lol Thats my handicap atm but I certainly will give it a try :)
    • Like x 2
  11. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

if you will let us know if the healing was nerfed too, if power reduction happened ect

and how badly dmg was reduced, in both roles.

I dont DPS as atomic so Im more focused on battle tank for my solo/duo/alerts.
    • Like x 2
  12. Trexlight Devoted Player

Okay got all that, now would you like the combo with a soft drink? You can switch the soder out for a milkshaker if you prefer and dont worry, it comes with a toy inside :D

I got ya :)
  13. The Anxient Loyal Player

Battle tank? Thought there was no reason for battle supports. ☺️
    • Like x 2
  14. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

just using the lingo todays kids use ;)

so nobody gets confused :rolleyes:
  15. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

just trying to cover everything lol

as I know you get on test so it would be easy for you to test when you are on test servers :p
    • Like x 1
  16. Charmed Legacy Dedicated Player

I plan to check out Atomic thoroughly when the league bug gets fixed. It will skew past results if things aren't the same. It's ridiculous to give a set of changes and everything is broken.

Currently on test server we don't have access to league halls, and it acts as if leagues are nonexistent so that means no league profs. Just wanted to clarify what the league bug is for those who don't know, or aren't able to access test server.
  17. Trexlight Devoted Player

Guess Im lucky I dont worry about silly things like those :D :D
    • Like x 1
  18. Charmed Legacy Dedicated Player

You know how OCD I get over stuff lol. If it's not exactly the same it doesn't count :p
    • Like x 3
  19. MaverickRaven657 Well-Known Player

The whole thing is ridiculous. DB is super quick to nerf things based on what the forumites feel. The reality is, yeah, atomic in pvp needs the nerf as it completely destroys the balance of that game's aspect.

But to nerf the last hit of outrage? Absolutely ridiculous. Whatever happened to getting rewarded for extra risk? The whole gimmick behind rage is more damage more risk. If we r in front of the boss' face, we deserve more damage because we are in a super precarious position. It's not like it was even unbalancing anything.
  20. Cadens Dedicated Player

You forget a certain fact. Outrage doesn't even hit that hard, and the entire chain can be interrupted at will by most bosses.
    • Like x 1