Countdown to Water Powers: Week Six! (Updated!)

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jul 20, 2017.

1. JasonIsley Devoted Player

The gift IS Water. That's it.
    • Like x 1
  2. jamiejacket Well-Known Player

I am fairly certain I read yesterday before Mepps edited this thread that there is a gift coming out WITH water.
    • Like x 1
  3. Aerith Rose Committed Player

So no gift this week? Well we got some nice stuff already so I am ok with it. Was just expecting a something ^_^.
  4. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Something more than just Water Itself? o_O
    DBG did this to themselves: start giving out gifts and people start expecting gifts all the time
  5. Drathmor Unwavering Player

worst mistake they ever made sony should have held on to their game division im still floored they thought that was a good idea for sony
    • Like x 1
  6. Karas2016 Dedicated Player

T
    The gift will be the release of water to the world.
  7. Gale Reaper Dedicated Player

Tfw when a "gift" is something you have to pay for one way or another
  8. ConveyDcuo Well-Known Player

9. ConveyDcuo Well-Known Player

I agree sony should have kept its game its game dc has been horrible sense you bring a new power and they destroyed it in 2 weeks smh
  10. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

This, is exactly what was talking about: Water power was never a gift, those other things were gifts leading up to the release of the Water power, DBG didn't have to do anything, let alone give away the aura and that Bust

And for the last damn time, the company slash team that is doing DCUO now (DBG) is the same damn team as when it was released (SOE), Sony simply 'disbanded' it's Game Division and the team simply formed a new company to keep things going, so stop with this stupidness about how Sony should never have sold DCUO or any of that other crap
  11. JasonIsley Devoted Player

I guess in the future they can just stop giving out members only gifts, since you know we have to pay for those one way or another....
    #ungrateful
    • Like x 1
  12. ConveyDcuo Well-Known Player

Well what your saying might be true however they destroyed water with pointless nerfs because they thought water was op when it was really balanced with rage and gadgets
  13. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We had gifts, launches, reveals, and more each week leading up to launch. This week we have the launch of water.
    • Like x 5
  14. The Jelly Bean Dedicated Player

Such dry gifts for a wet power.

I wanted dehydrated water powerset. Because it's both wet and dry!
    • Like x 1
  15. Karas2016 Dedicated Player

However dry gift, wet gift, small gift, big gift.

It's a gift, that what matters.

I also was expecting a scald effect to the water powerset, but it's all good n dandy.
  16. Zpred Dedicated Player

I couldn't see in any of the announcements, will water be avaliable after midnight eu? Will it be with daily reset? Or a little down time in the day?
  17. Vanessa33335 Level 30

They should be more worried about fixing the last bugs and REBALANCE AGAIN RAIDS AND ALERTS before releasing new stuff, because the latest 'adjustment' was like a joke that didn't really changed anything...:mad:

Specially T6+ content.
    • Like x 2
  18. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Some gifts have been claimable forever like the Tom-Bot.

Some like the WW emblem... the Servo Unit... the Anniversary posters/gifts.... the Orrery of the Multiverse.... and others I fail to mention... have only been claimable for a limited time only.
  19. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Probably daily reset.
    • Like x 1
  20. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

If you want to see it in motion..... all you need to do is ask. ;)