I'm Back!! What's going on?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by LanternEX, Aug 24, 2017.

1. LanternEX Level 30

Hello everyone, I've taken a break for about 6 months now and just renewed my legendary a couple days ago. I'm aware of the Stats Revamp, and I'm not sure if I like it or not yet..
    But I'm just wondering what's going on in the broker, does anybody know why the lantern emblems have skyrocketed? I assume it has to do with all the new time capsules and the lack of the OG's.
    What's the hottest item to buy and sell currently??

Look forward to seeing you on the US PS sever!!
  2. light FX Steadfast Player

Only 1 server now. And lack of OGs?
  3. Dene Devoted Player

Sorry.. do you mean OG to mean OG Auras ?

Every so often they replace the TCs with a new one. So what can happen with a few more popular items, like GL emblems, is their prices can go up because of 1 or a combo of the following

1. They are still wanted
    2. The TC they were in are No longer drops, so only way to get them is to track down old TC, they were in, and open them
    3. Because of 2. less people will open old TCs so the rare stuff is rarer and becomes more lucrative

The down side is the chance of getting certain things is still rare so opening old TCs is a gamble that could leave you with junk or something noone wants

Hottest item is prob the Bloody Knife Collection - Just a guess
  4. pitbullb3 Devoted Player

The price of everything is higher because more players are going to the gold sellers which has caused inflation