Countdown to Water Powers: Week Six! (Updated!)

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jul 20, 2017.

1. Ekart Committed Player

Would rather have that all base items were redeemable on all characters. :( The aura is more or less an neerfed plasmic.
    • Like x 1
  2. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Good to see that the Aura is for all characters (without having to be retro changed for once :p), but knew the base items would be one per account (for some reason, base packs can only be claimed per account, individual posters were character bound)
  3. Flashy Swagg Well-Known Player

So I like this aura we have this week but you mean to tell me that this aura cannot be be put into the shared bank to be stored so that I can use the day water comes out when I finally make my water toon? Really?! Sorry this needs to change TODAY! There is no reason for this to be that way for no reason I'm sorry I'm just not having it! Not everybody is switching powers the day it comes out plz make this change asap!!! Thank you!

Edit: Ok so I just seen Mepps response and I hope to god I can still get it the day of because that's still cutting it close imo but ok. Rant over with thanks!
  4. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

You log in to receive the gift before August 30th, which puts it in the Redeem/Claim part of the Marketplace, where it will sit forever, and can be grabbed for any character you create.
  5. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Now, does that mean also for characters created after September? Or just characters created before can claim it any time?
  6. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Should be any character you create from now on. Once your account is flagged as eligible for account-wide gifts from the MP redeem/claim section they always appear in the list for any new characters you create. I still get the 25th Century Communicator trinket that was a member gift three or four years ago when I create new characters.
  7. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Have only ever claimed two things: the Flush sCowl and the Flush Base Pack (didn't know until after claiming the pack that it was one per account)
  8. ZydreK New Player

Hi everyone, can someone tell me how i can redeem this aura? It doesnt show on my redeem/claim option... i got the base items but no aura
  9. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Are you a member? The aura is only for members.
  10. Captain1Dynamo Committed Player

Just saw Update 74 is delayed. IOW water is delayed, correct?
  11. Captain1Dynamo Committed Player

MEPPS, is that correct? Water is delayed (as part of GU 74)? I'm guessing the delay is due to the near-term adjustments to Stats Revamp as mentioned in the Producer's Letter, right?
  12. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Water was not due to release today with the GU. Water is due for release on August 30th.
  13. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

Can you direct me to the link that shows what gu74 was gonna have in it ?
  14. Captain1Dynamo Committed Player

They were going to release a GU today? Never saw anything about that. I imagine the intent was always to have 1 down day for the next game update (Aug 30), which would include water. Obviously they can't release water without a game update.

MEPPS, clarification?
  15. Jafin 10000 Post Club

The notes were edited out of the original announcement, but basically it was just the skill point UI update and some balance changes to T4-T6 content and "preparing for Water's release."
  16. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Mepps posted a thread last night saying GU74 would go out today with the skill point UI update, some balance changes for T4-T6 content and preparations for Water's release next week. The GU has been postponed though.
  17. Jafin 10000 Post Club

You may want to change you signature. SOE never sold the game to Daybreak. Sony sold SOE. Daybreak is SOE.
    • Like x 2
  18. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Some people have never gotten that, even with repeatedly being told
  19. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Updated for week 6!

WEEK SIX: THE POWER OF WATER

In this sixth and final week, we present to you: Water!

Launch: Water

This is the week we have been waiting for! The new Water powerset will launch August 30. Members will automatically have access to the powerset. Non-members will be able to purchase the new powerset in the Marketplace.

[IMG]

Remember to log in this week so you can claim any and all gifts you might have missed in the run up to Water's launch. You can still get ALL of the gifts listed below if you log in by August 30, 2017!
    • Like x 5
  20. jamiejacket Well-Known Player

Please tell me the next gift is an Aquaman gear / style item or water weapons??? New trident (staff) weapon perhaps?