Producer's Letter: State of the Stats Revamp!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Katnikov, Aug 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unida Dedicated Player

wanna know something weird

i used to pvp back in the good ole days, like years ago, then stopped.

i barely log in now, and i think the one thing that would help that is pvp being good again.

any hope that pvp is ever going to be fun again?
  2. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Lol, they can't even acknowledge peoples concerns on whether powers are balanced for PvE or not. Asking about PvP is practically a lost cause at this point.
    • Like x 4
  3. YinChakra Dedicated Player

Please add Darkseid's chest style (Apokoliptian Armor) as an OP collection to the vendor please. Need the style, but currently Dwf is not worth playing atm due to the poor drop rate.
    • Like x 3
  4. Shn275 Well-Known Player

Been wanting that style for quite some time. I'd rather they just add all the low-tier rare styles to Vendor 22. They could even price them at double MoV because of their rarity.
  5. Wburner44 New Player

Agreed, but something should be done, perhaps limiting the number of consecutive jackhammers. Or put the trolls vit back to pre-revamp level. I didn't mind solo trolling then. And since the revamp I have only run 1 raid with two trolls. So if the community wants a 1 troll configuration (which seems to be the norm, in my case anyway) then hopefully the vit gets restored. I loved trolling, but lately, not so much.
    • Like x 1
  6. IceRaider Dedicated Player

I love that the devs are listening but I hope you guys don't get confused. There's always 3 groups when it comes to feedback. Those who want harder content, those who want it easier and those who like stuff as is. I feel f9r you because I know you can't make everyone happy 2 out of 3 of the aforementioned groups will be disappointed. Good luck the powers I play with seems fine to me but I know others have concerns that I don't. Thanks for the adjusted vault needed that and the upcoming spec change will be useful too. Continue guys imo you continue to knock it out of the park.
  7. Stogho Active Player

8. piohh Well-Known Player

Play harder is easy = remove your gear
    Like at is? = please fix some bugs I think here are noone he loves bugs
    Easier? = playable thats a better word for this. Some stuff is unplayable with the correct equiped cr.
  9. AbBaNdOn_IGN Committed Player

I waited till the T4 nerf to see your balance changes. All im gonna say is that it was not enough and I have lost all faith that this game will ever be fun to play again. If I could post a video of me deleting it off my console I would (but I cant because I tried lol).
    • Like x 3
  10. Captain1Dynamo Committed Player

MEPPS, anything more specific on what was in GU 74, now that it's delayed (i.e. In the Short Term adjustments, water powers, etc.)?
  11. recoil Committed Player

would be nice if they did add rare styles to vendor 22. maybe even wings of sin for say 100 MoV.
  12. Cjmd74 Active Player

Yeah, I have the whole family and job thing, too. But I don't like a game that caters to those who can't take the time get their sp up and be decent.
    If you don't like running lower tier content that takes longer now, then don't. Simple
    • Like x 1
  13. LT Schmitt Committed Player

Balance powers? never going to happen, I still think we got revamp because they could not balance the powers for mid range. Just look at what powers are fotm now. Weren't those the ones that never got an update?

Was GU74 ever out on the test server?
  14. xxOMNIPOTENTxx Committed Player

Speak for yourself, I have more than enough SP's in this game. Also, I have stopped running lower content, I was only doing it for the prestige items.

Funny how you assumed that people are only doing it for SP's and aren't decent at the game.
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.