Being troll is too sad

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by MMDDGG, Aug 19, 2017.

1. MMDDGG New Player

I am troll 201 with 265 sp, full mods of the special forces. When I enter a raid I keep the tanke and healer full power, but the dps are always empty and that frustrates me. When you enter troll to an alert, you do not serve, it serves more the pot that gives the game. For that you would have eliminated the troll class of the game, they left us in nothing .... :(
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  2. stärnbock Devoted Player

i use escalating might in troll role. just cause...
  3. Ringz Dedicated Player

No No honey. As long as the support roles bar are satisfied, then you are doing the absolutely right thing.

Same thing as me being a healer, when the dpses die and they ask me wth healer? I tell them I don't heal stupid. Tanks and trolls, are special babies so they get a pass for me making sure they are alive guaranteed, but you dpses. Drink that soda if you wanna put yourself in danger.

Especially with the new meta of this game where trolling power out has been reduced alot. And also with the new meta of dpsing, they know if they have a power hungry loadout or not. You are doing fine.

Also, hotfix coming soon. Role less buff for trolls is getting reduced, so who knows how much you might be needed coming up
    • Like x 13
  4. The Anxient Loyal Player

Roleless buff fix was a few days ago.
  5. Ringz Dedicated Player

Ahh, then power management is a piece of cake then as a healer. Haven't notice a difference yet.
    • Like x 1
  6. MMDDGG New Player

Yes but the dps are mad at me because they have no power, that's what bothers me.
  7. Snuffhim Well-Known Player

Tbh the dps should be rotating supply drops on you if your solo trolling, and they shouldn't be using that much power anyway.
    • Like x 7
  8. kraptastic Well-Known Player

There was a time in this game where the measure of a good dps was also how power efficient they were. Not just their ability to spam one hard hitting power after another. If the healer has power and the tank has power, and finally a bolt is visible under their name, I suggest you ignore their comments. Trolls are scarce. And trust me, there is another group without bad dps hoping for a chance to group with you.
    • Like x 10
  9. spack2k Steadfast Player

for power hungry dps like combo powers ,the soder cola became a part of their rotations now, if they not using it they doing it wrong and it shouldnt bother you as troll, thats the new meta now... besides they fixed the roleless buffs and u can notice very well the difference running with a controller in an alert or not.
    • Like x 3
  10. Plowed In Loyal Player

Stay strong, as said before, keep tanks and healers powered, debuff, throw insta-power on occasion for dps. It goes downhill quickly if you dump your bar for them and then get stuck when the tank or heal needs power. Suggest they use sodas or rework their loadout if you want to get snippy. :). Their power management is on them and you as support.

The troll is the unicorn of DCUO!
    • Like x 6
  11. pitbullb3 Devoted Player

No. The troll and heal is there for everyone. Stop putting all 3 debuffs on bosses or crowd controlling trash and give the group power
    • Like x 1
  12. Plowed In Loyal Player

...so...be a battery...not gonna fly, drink a cola.
    • Like x 14
  13. Dethstryke Well-Known Player

People need to realize dps's are a dime a dozen. Troll priority is the tank and heal. Beyond that, if you get power you're welcome. If you don't, well, maybe you guys need to take it easy on that jackhammer spam.

As for debuffs, softer adds burn faster and help everyone conserve power.
    • Like x 9
  14. pitbullb3 Devoted Player

Be a battery or keep getting blamed for the lack of power. Controllers have to adapt or switch. Wake-up It's already happening. This thread prove it
  15. pitbullb3 Devoted Player

That phrase is old and outdated. In the last year no role has been a dime a dozen.
    As for debugging adds that die within in 10 secs, not worth it. Really not worth it if you're debuffing and not giving the dps power to burn.
    JH is really good on power fyi
  16. Ringz Dedicated Player

You woulda THOUGHT ! If dpses wanna be irresponsible with the new system of meta of power management and run a full 300 loadout to draining the troller, knowing damn well that we can't troll like we use to anymore, then I am willing to let you lose out on dps while the support roles are filled and the responsible dpses are still going. Same as me being healer, if a dps gonna play stupid, I will let you die and I will talk back on why I did it.

I don't know how yall let dpses bully yall around to being their playthings, but I don't play that. I don't heal stupid, and I don't troll stupid. People think im joking when I say that in a beginning of a instance.
    • Like x 6
  17. Plowed In Loyal Player

Who's blaming them? Mostly DPS only or DPS primary players. What will they switch to? ...dps...their other role. What are the roles that bottleneck LFG groups? Trolls followed by tanks, heals, then dps. I love exceptional dps, but I can survive with adequate dps.

Problem with your own power? Use less high cost moves. Drink a soda. Or respec to hybrid and help build your own power bar back. You've got multiple ways to tackle the issue that you are having. Step up and take some responsibility for your own actions/choices, rather than demanding others to fit your playstyle.
    • Like x 4
  18. pitbullb3 Devoted Player

The first thread blamed healers. Trollers need to take responsibility and put the blame to who is really responsible. People like saying how AM was a crutch, that really go for healers. Pftt and AM only difference is powerback
  19. pitbullb3 Devoted Player

What power besides gadgets can spam 3 300? You blame dps for bad power and heals?
  20. Plowed In Loyal Player

Sorry, I don't understand what you're saying.
    • Like x 1