Sodas T1, could be changed the price?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Cyfaill, Aug 19, 2017.

1. Cyfaill Well-Known Player

Since I'm free user i can't buy the plans for complete the feat (Soder jerk) related to this sodas, because they cost 2000$ and the amount I could have on my wallet it's 1500$.

I understand that some items are more exclusive for premium/legendary members, but it's weird that i can create sodas mark II and not normal sodas, I don't want for free (well, i do but...you know what i mean) but could you put the plans with a lower price? Maybe with a little increase in the number of the marks of victory we have to spend? I don't want to beg for those plans to unknown players.

PS: I don't mean you quit the items, just duplicate them at the vendor with other prices.
  2. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

No offense but you are a free player. It's either pray the plan drops for you in content or spend money on the game to become premium.

(Do those plans even drop? Not sure)
  3. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

they do in like kahn, FOS (I think) but I know they drop in T2 raids as I have gotten them from there doing raids weekly.
  4. Wallachia Devoted Player

[IMG]
  5. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

I'll chime in here and frankly don't care if you take offense or not. I OWN two accounts for this game . ONE is a legendary so I sub monthly, the other is a Premium account and I own every DLC and all the powers/a utility belt/a lair etc. In other words I SPEND money so the game continued to make a profit and continues exists.

Frankly it takes exactly one $5 purchase to go from f2P to Premium so if you are F2P it basically means you have not spend a penny on this game and YOU want things changes to make your life better? Go BUY 2 added character slots (costs $5 and your whole problem is solved.)
    • Like x 1
  6. GJGBlackDragon Dedicated Player

Sorry pal, there's a cap of how far you can make it being free, and that's something you have to live with. Either spend 500 station cash (equivalent of $4.99 USD) or keep looking what else you can do as free, but you won't be able to make it too far as a free player. If you really like the game, I encourage you to spend some money on it and enjoy what you have been missing.
  7. Cyfaill Well-Known Player

No offense taked, i just suggest not demand because all you said (that i'm free and etc), maybe i should put a "suggest" on the title but i think that reading the text (or at least that was my intention) i don't demand nothing, if it is i just appologise.
    Furthermore, that's why i didn't say nothing about gear it was obviously for me. I just find weird that i can create better items than those, so it won't do easier or harder my game just a little more logical i guess.

The "weird" thing, and the only reason that i write the message in first place is that the MK II plans drops on FOS raids and in the Batcave's, I believed that MK I (the normal) don't drop or i've never saw it, to sum up, i can create better items. But if they drop in the raids then I didn't say nothing and erase this thread.

I do and probably I will, I love the amazon content, they did their job very well allowing to play the episodes this month.

PS: To everyone and specially to TechWarrior0329, i don't have problem appologizing so...if my words offend in anyway (A free user and demanding thing? Go to hell Cy-whatever it is you're name) i can just appologize and promise that i won't never do it again.
  8. JasonIsley Devoted Player

They do not drop.
  9. Cyfaill Well-Known Player

Thanks for confirming that.