Whirling dervish, loadout and changing form.

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Cyfaill, Aug 17, 2017.

1. Cyfaill Well-Known Player

As a speedster I put the "whirling dervish" power on my loadout, and everytime that I change my form (to gorilla, to bug, becoming a demon in wastelands or wathever) that power disappear and it's changed by other power.

It's just me and should forget to use that power or the forms, or there is anyone else with this issue?
  2. Noxious Flora Well-Known Player

Any form that has a different movement mode than you do does this.
  3. Cyfaill Well-Known Player

My bad.

I mean that i have "whirling dervish" in the loadout of human form, then i change to gorilla and when i come back to the human form "whirling dervish" just vanish from my loadout.
  4. Noxious Flora Well-Known Player

That's what i'm saying. If your movement mode is different from the form you go into and you have movement powers on your bar, this happens. It's being replaced by a different super speed power right?
  5. Cyfaill Well-Known Player

Exactly. What a shame then, well, time to choose other power haha. Thank you so much for the help!!

PS: Now that I read you're first message again, i don't know how i read it but i didn't see the "diferent movement" hahaha.