DLC

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by xoHLxDPSox, Aug 17, 2017.

1. BumblingB I got better.

Naw, I think it will be segue gear with something that is better, like Starro. Probably caps out at 174 and has a few OP pieces that aren't considered OP and be worthless with the November DLC... Am I projecting too much? #notbitteratall
    • Like x 2
  2. StealthBlue Loyal Player

I'm guessing you will likely need at least a few pieces of gear from the riddled with crime episode to have a high enough cr to get into the Earth 3 episode, but I could be wrong.
    • Like x 2
  3. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

I'll wager a cool million in-game cash that the IL will be higher than 175 (I predict IL179) just because it turned from event to hybrid event to full episode. Care to accept that wager? ;)
  4. light FX Steadfast Player

Could be right. I wouldnt be surprised if that happened.
  5. Shark Dental Devoted Player

Lol. Starro's alert and duo did not count as episodic content for me, lol. 1 boss? 5 minutes? Nope. That was definitely an event
    • Like x 1
  6. Shark Dental Devoted Player

Actually, from the article it sounds like it's all going to be permanent. The event portion will probably be the fact that all players get the first month preview. Still doubting that they're going to go with gear that gives us a big CR boost, but guess will have to see. That said, I wouldn't be surprised if we only get 1 duo, 1 alert and 1 raid with September.
    • Like x 1
  7. light FX Steadfast Player

And how many people have spoken up about that and said its silly? Yes we have been able to beat content on day 1 with gear from the previous episode. Pointing that out still doesnt tell me why i NEED the gear then. Stealth did point out a reason people might NEED it. He could be right but then again they have been very lenient when it comes to cr requirements. Plus there will be a free preview so people might be able to get enough cr from some drop gear if there is better gear.

But if ya dont need it then it becomes just a style feat. Take starro for example and the conqueror gear. If ya had godfall gear then u didnt need conqueror gear. It was a style only. And 1 50 point feat will never make a difference anywhere. Im simply trying to point out that unless the gear is much better then blackhawk gear and u absolutely need it to get the cr requirement for ep30 that it could be skipped and wont be very meaningful because ep30 is a "large scale episode" which will most likely contain much better gear. But like i said already, we are all guessing anyways.
    • Like x 1
  8. BumblingB I got better.

Hah ok. Hit me up when you win. :)
    • Like x 1
  9. light FX Steadfast Player

Yea i went and reread it. I had another post after this one if u havent seen it. Should of just edited :p
    • Like x 1
  10. Shark Dental Devoted Player

Just saw it, lol. Well done.:D
  11. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

you may but in alot of peoples eyes its not even on the same level of difficulty therefor its not on the same level of fun for most.
  12. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

guess time will tell :p
  13. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

Yea I mean I get why they do it, so ppl dont get pissy if something changes last minute. But at least put more info then basic info that covers nothing.

Everyone knows most to all DLC' going forward are going to have what AoJ / AFIII had as far as content design. And thats all they really even mentioned. About either DLC. But as I said I know they do it that way b/c come time to test it ppl will complain and it'll be adjust like it was for AoJ and we'll go from 10 amount of things to do a day down to 3 lol

Never understood that, just b/c you cant do it all at once doesnt mean me, you, or others cant. Come back to it later and finish it. Is what I do on reset day (like today) I save raids for middle of the day JUST to have something to do later in the day otherwise DCUO' for me would last maybe 2 hours max per day.

and that includes finding village bounties lol
  14. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

I'd say 182 or 184, reason being the rings and utility belt ect would then be bought from Sept vendor to replace starro and AFIII OP items.

as AFIII is IL180 and starros is still 172.

I'd say between 180 and 186 tbh, that would mean Nov gear would be around 9-11 item levels higher putting it at 196-197 item, which would make some of the stats for AoJ OP items red possibly vs vendor gear.
  15. Karas2016 Dedicated Player

Its content you can progress in, so I wouldn't call it that especially when it offers gear, marks, and both que up and open world, it's for everyone variety wise.
  16. xJenovax Well-Known Player

LArfaleeze coming to steal the presents for the god knows how many years in a row will be the third.
  17. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

The Christmas seasonal.... now THAT is not a DLC. ;)