Fireball Barrage being blocked by NPC's, players, and objects

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by C3alix, Aug 13, 2017.

1. C3alix Committed Player

Is this power working as intended? This supercharge can get blocked by sidekicks, players, NPC's and objects when used against enemies. Fireburst and Flame Cascade are able to hit targets, regardless of who or what are in the line of sight. It's also a risky ability that gives you a maximum hit count only if you're up close to the enemies.

I'm also curious as to knowing what other supercharges have the same issue.
  2. Artjitsu New Player

I believe there is an issue with Sorcery as well when it comes to some things being blocked by other players and what not. From my understanding the devs called it a skill issue not a power issue.

I am still new to the game though, so take this with a grain of salt. Just something I read over this morning. :)
  3. Ringz Dedicated Player

Damn, even objects blocking barrage!?

LOL, kinda funny when you think about it. Ok, sorry back to my hole -haha-
  4. C3alix Committed Player

That's not even the worse. If you're in a small room, sometimes Meteor Strike doesn't have enough room to drop from the ceiling.
  5. Ringz Dedicated Player

[IMG]

LOL, it gets stuck on the roof xD!
    • Like x 1
  6. Ringz Dedicated Player

Haha, but seriously. Get that stuff fix :)
  7. TITAN ephemeral Loyal Player

thinking same thing...sorc and fire both use projectile chains for damage...and they are both broken cause code wise they are much the same
  8. Riger Well-Known Player

For me the worst becomes when you're running solo, and your projectiles hit a random piece of rubble, a wall, or sometimes even an enemy... and bounce off.
  9. TheDrone Well-Known Player

They're right. It is a skill issue. Their lack of skill in properly coding things. You don't make 200 different abilities and have 2 of them capable of being blocked by anything in front of them. That's called a BUG. That's not intentional. Their refusal to admit it's a BUG is absurd. It means they either don't know how to fix it, don't know why it's happening, or are just too uninterested in fix it.
    • Like x 2
  10. Noxious Flora Well-Known Player

11. Immortal Kyrro Loyal Player

But yet waters projectile shark doesn't have this issue. It also has varying speed so it takes the same amount of time to hit the target regardless of range. So they know How to fix it, but choose not to.
  12. xXHeadlinerXx Dedicated Player

Don't forget Terror Tendrils #poormental
    • Like x 1
  13. Pyrometers Active Player

Here's a question, would you rather turn volcanic calamity to a 50% supercharge or keep it a 100% with the fix of fireball barrage ?
  14. The Anxient Loyal Player

Don't know if any other SC that suffer from this but there are several powers through the the game that have this issue. It's pretty ridiculous.