Nature damage parser

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Evaleigh, Aug 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CrappyHeals Devoted Player

The small group of people constantly taking shots at testers and misinterpreting things we say is the most toxic group of people ever and exactly why we keep some things private and report them behind the scenes. Maybe instead of constantly firing shots you could help out, but I guess you wouldn't know where to start cause all you do is yap in trade chat when you play the game lol

No thanks for spending all your free time doing what you could to help make the game better, it's just you missed this or you didn't say this out loud so we can all here it or you guys misinterpret everything people say to fit your agenda.
    • Like x 1
  2. light FX Steadfast Player

Nature's form change buffs go away after a short time. So its already like that.
  3. Shark Dental Devoted Player

I'm just doing the same thorough testing with your feedback the same you did with mine. I think that's fair, don't you?
    • Like x 2
  4. SocratesGS Well-Known Player

CrappyCat,

You folks in the "Testers" clique brought this upon yourselves.You championed the revamp so hard, defended your testing and it's skewed results. Then crucified anyone who didn't fall in line with your rhetoric. Then you have the gall to call everyone else toxic and try to make yourselves saints.

There way more than 3 people out there who feel the same way about the whole lot of you. The reason you guys were pretty much the only ones testing is that everyone else was bullied out of wanting to test. No one else's results mattered if they contradicted the "Testers" so people just said to hell with testing if it's just going to be a huge hassle reporting it and ultimately a waste of time and effort.
    • Like x 14
  5. Shark Dental Devoted Player

Also, no one forced you to say that everything is balanced during testing. That's on you. This is feedback based on that. And one example of why people asked to see what rotations, powers, sp, cr, etc. you were using. That's just good testing. I offered feedback during testing as well, but was told to get out of various threads and such. Now I'm asking the hard questions.
    • Like x 12
  6. Xibo Loyal Player

Wolf form too?
  7. CrappyHeals Devoted Player

There a slight difference, I correct you with facts and proof if need be you just take shots at people.
  8. Hollow Gohan Well-Known Player

Funny how you're calling individuals out as toxic, yet you're throwing shade at someone else for something completely irrelevant. Nonetheless, your issue with toxicity might be because you've responded to criticisms with stuff like this:

And then we have the current thread where people have decided to call you out since you've insisted up until now everything was fine. Reporting things behind the scenes is a great way to do things. However, when there are discussions, you might learn that it's better to be transparent.
    • Like x 9
  9. light FX Steadfast Player

Yes. I see someone else told ya about it too. Sorry for repeating it.
    • Like x 1
  10. Xibo Loyal Player

The guy here on the video stays more than 2 minutes in the Gorilla Form...

11. light FX Steadfast Player

U stay in the form change. But the buff u get from going into that form disappears after a short period of time.
  12. SocratesGS Well-Known Player

The form stays longer than the buffs for the form do.
  13. CrappyHeals Devoted Player

Noone ever said everything was perfect we said pretty close but there are some better things and lesser things and some that need work but stated that it wasnt as bad as people were making it out to be.

Most people with issues were just using the wrong things and I've helped so many people in game and their minds have totally changed after getting a bit of direction but some of you guys here dont want help you just want to complain in every thread about the same couple issues.

Also we provided many people with loadouts and rotations if they asked, and you were chashed out of threads cause of the stupid things you said and lack of knowledge on the topics you were speaking on.
    • Like x 1
  14. Shark Dental Devoted Player

What facts? Saying you reported all these things secretly? Can we verify that? Can we verify your testing process? Can we see videos? Can we corroborate loadouts?

Now, 1 thing, I admit that I'm sore over the way your group treated other testers during the process, let's be frank. Bullying people to make sure your power ends up the way you want isn't professional. Want an example? Light, a combo power, has very little CC on any of its moves. Why? Because you guys decided you wanted it to play that way. Celestial, also a combo power, has a lot of CC and heals. Why wasn't that removed? Because "celestial needs it" according to you. Mmmhmm.

Second thing, I don't analyze data just from your group. If you check my other posts, you'll see I try to be impartial in getting to the bottom of claims that are made. I submit feedback from anyone to the same questions. I can see patterns, and there are things that throw red flags up, know what I mean?

In any other circumstance, if a tester refused to show you their sp, stats, buffs or no buffs, crits or no crits, videos, loadout, powers used, which mastery they're using, what their rotation is (how many weapon and from the tray powers or whether weapon taps were introduced in a PftT rotation, for example), would you accept their feedback? I mean, you made the OP in this thread run like 3 different tests before you accepted his results. Can't we do the same.
    • Like x 8
  15. Shark Dental Devoted Player

Yep, not toxic at all.
    • Like x 7
  16. Xibo Loyal Player

So, Nature is fine as it is. Thank you for the clarifications.
    • Like x 1
  17. Web Well-Known Player

Even though this post is not about loot or loot related issues...

I threw it a like because of the sheer "realness" of it.

And because I heard being toxic is quite popular these days.

Toxic like Britney Spears.
    • Like x 1
  18. Hollow Gohan Well-Known Player

It most definitely isn't. And I hope what I said earlier gets noticed by the devs despite the circus this thread has turned into.
    • Like x 2
  19. The VL Active Player

Plenty don't mind help and plenty need help, but people being "chashed out of threads cause of stupid things they said and lack of knowledge on topics." This is the forums, its open to discussion for everyone. No one likes lack of knowledge and stupidity. I don't either but it isn't okay to "chashe" people out of threads either. If anything, its about educating and disproving myths/stupidity appropriately.

Also, why wasn't the Renown-Booster Box clipping reported in private as well? You made the point that having a public display of it would help get it fixed much faster. The same can be said for some of the other matters in this thread right.
    • Like x 10
  20. CrappyHeals Devoted Player

A few things fall though the cracks and you guys act like its the end oh the world, give me a break lol. its sad how you all just wait around to find something wrong just to jump on testers about it. Funny thing is all this stuff will be fixed but all you guys will still be trash.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.