Request: Please make these account bound

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by EP Ice, Aug 9, 2017.

1. inferno Loyal Player

Interesting. What if they started putting rare styles that bosses are wearing as part of the incentive of running older content?
    • Like x 1
  2. fm0987 Committed Player

3. BumblingB I got better.

Style items and special trinkets should be account bound.

Gear I get, they are planning to monetize gear unlocks sometime with the olympics in LA. (2028)
  4. Saint Nutella Loyal Player

+100
    • Like x 1
  5. ACW37162 Loyal Player

Auras. materials, styles all need to be account bound.

You shouldn't have to pay to get four rare auras if you want to use them on four characters.

It honestly couldn't cut into the bottom line that much.
  6. ozzy1111 Dedicated Player

well, good idea. but, my alts are done for now. no way I can, or will, grind 1000 MARKS for OP (WELL, WAS OP) gear for 3 or more toons. really tried of doing it for 1 toon.
  7. Dreadshow Well-Known Player

You are right I don't get it. Just play the whole event on the one you want it on???
  8. Shark Dental Devoted Player

Read the sentence right before that.
  9. recoil Committed Player

that would be interesting. especially since some of the iconics like scarecrow, avatar of sin, ivy and that guy from desecrated cathedral all have their own iconic drops at this point. i think this may be a concept they might benefit from expanding upon.
  10. Dreadshow Well-Known Player

All character have the same chance to get it unless you play more then one character at a time, when you say play through the event you mean you only play that character during the event replaying content with badges until the event is over?
  11. Shark Dental Devoted Player

Wow, I really thought you would understand, I guess I was wrong.

Here's another example.

Let's say the Mr. Mitzyxptlk aura has a 1/150 chance of dropping in the seasonal 4 man.

If I only run the event on 1 toon (the one I want the aura on) am I guaranteed of getting the aura? No, because I can only run it for about 30 times. Chances are I won't get it at all.

Now, if I run it on several toons, 5 for example, I still have no guarantees I'll get it, but the odds are now in my favor. However, it's probable that I'll end up getting the aura on a toon i don't want it for. The OP is saying, if I put in the effort, and got the aura, why can't I trade it to a different toon on my account? Comprende?
  12. xJenovax Well-Known Player

I think all super rare items like capsule and Booster Auras should be account bound. Why the hell not!?!?
  13. Dreadshow Well-Known Player

But why can't you run 150 times with the one you want it for rather then 30 times on 5 toons for the same odds is what I want to know?
  14. Shark Dental Devoted Player

Do you have enough replay badges to reset it 4 times a day? (I'm assuming from this point forward that you're trolling).
  15. LeagueOfV Dedicated Player

My alt is 189. Maybe too low? I think the deadline is tomorrow? I'll check again.
  16. Zamara Dedicated Player

A character i made 2 days ago got it on the mail already & haven't made it past level 19, did you do all the missions while leveling up? like the one for exploring the HQ, your base, using the generator to assign the armory build? i sometimes forget that last part xD
  17. Zamara Dedicated Player

You can use the recovery kits from the vendor in the monsters area (20 marks of victory each), they give you an account bound version of the mods so you can pass it to your alts or use it on new gear, the kits from the box make them not tradeable also.
    • Like x 1
  18. Dreadshow Well-Known Player

And I'll assume at this point you don't want want to pay to beat rng.
  19. StealthBlue Loyal Player

Too low would be below level 10 at the time of the revamp is my guess. I had a level 7 character that I've leveled to 17 and haven't gotten it yet, but someone said they created a new character and got the box at the point where that character currently is. I still need to check one last character in the grey area. I just wish they would tell us what the cutoff is so we didn't have to guess.
    • Like x 1
  20. StealthBlue Loyal Player

I think there may be a bug with the mod boxes for low level characters. I've completed everything in the WT, base, etc but haven't gotten the box yet. The only things in my journal are the start of the wondered girl mission and some queued instances. I really want to wait to switch to water before starting the mission on that character though.