AQUAMAN EMBLEM! Weekly gift! THANKS DEVS!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by MrSuperman, Aug 7, 2017.

1. MrSuperman Dedicated Player

Boom! It's perfect for my aquaman! Thanks DEVS!
    • Like x 4
  2. MrSuperman Dedicated Player

Dang... just heard the crickets chirping.

Guess I was the only one that liked the emblem gift.
    Sheesh..
  3. Mermaid Dedicated Player

I liked it! lol

[IMG]
    • Like x 6
  4. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

well it's august and the season for crickets ;)
  5. MaverickRaven657 Well-Known Player

Honestly? The devs had been on a hot streak of doing things really right (other than the horrendous revamp which is 80% bad IMHO disagree as you will). Because of the streak, and last week's gift actually, I thought they would make up for it this week.

What's the joke from Young Justice?

I'm not even "whelmed".
    • Like x 3
  6. Lugo Well-Known Player

i never got why all these iconic emblems werent in the game from the start
    this isnt a gift, its a given
    • Like x 5
  7. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

They should have given us one for every character but it's still pretty cool.
    • Like x 6
  8. BumblingB I got better.

I thought that was Cicadas?
    • Like x 1
  9. BumblingB I got better.

It was DC's fault. Back when the game first came out, DC said they didn't want emblems in the game because they didn't want players to abuse the concept of the character. I'd have to look for it, but it was the same reason no auras, something about a guy named Tbag or something.
    • Like x 2
  10. coldchilln88 Loyal Player

Meh. I'll never use it. But cool i guess.
    • Like x 2
  11. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

These weekly gifts have been kinda a let down to me I was hoping we would be getting some epic stuff but it hasn't be close at all.
    • Like x 2
  12. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

To be fair on the development teams side, they did say this stuff was to hype up the arrival or countdown of water.

So in retrospect things like the Aquaman towel and Aquaman Emblem actually makes a lot of sense.
  13. Jedierick New Player

I liked it, but I wish they had made it account bound. I redeemed one of them for a character I will never use it on. I thought I would download it on my main and send it to the character I am prepping for water powers. Alas... No luck, so I wasted it on a character I will never use it on. I am not asking for unlimited downloads, just make it account bound.

it is simple things like this that take the fun out of the cool gifts they give us. Lucky I still have one I have not redeemed yet....
    • Like x 3
  14. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

But the first week gift had nothing to do with water at all these gifts just aren't that great I'd rather see materials and auras instead of towels.
    • Like x 1
  15. Karas2016 Dedicated Player

Aww too bad but thanks anyway.
  16. Derio 15000 Post Club

Does it include a feat?
    • Like x 1
  17. ACW37162 Loyal Player

Licensing
  18. xXHeadlinerXx Dedicated Player

Tough crowd. It's a free iconic. You needed free armory and free replays with your free iconic?
  19. Rufus T Fyrfly Well-Known Player

I wanted fries with that emblem :(
    • Like x 2
  20. light FX Steadfast Player

Not a fan because its 1 per toon and not even account bound. Its only an emblem. Should be account bound at the very least.
    • Like x 4