Really hope this is just 1st day adjustments

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by smlaude, Jul 26, 2017.

1. Reverse~Reverse Flash Active Player

Remember they Said you'll be fine as long as SP and CR are the Same leveling Up, Revamp Says Hi
    • Like x 2
  2. TheDrone Well-Known Player

You're right. And I for one would be perfectly happy to never go into FoS2 on my main ever again. But, I still need a style off the last boss for a feat, because, you know...Skill Points matter now. So, in the playground scenario, the big kid doesn't really want to play with the little kids, but there's a problem. He's on a city-wide scavenger hunt. One of the items is hidden at that little kids playground. He really wants to win the scavenger hunt, so he plays with the little kids while looking for the item that's hidden there. I guess he could decide to lose the scavenger hunt, but really, who's fault is it that there's nowhere else for him to find that one hidden item? Like in a vending machine or something...if you catch my drift.
    • Like x 1
  3. BLK Well-Known Player

SUPER GREAT!! /s
  4. TheDrone Well-Known Player

I have to admit, I'm now completely confused. Up until this point, I was purely commenting on high-CR players in low-CR areas. Now, I took my 170CR/67SP DPS into Typhon's Monster Invasion Zone. Last week, I got stomped...badly. I was lucky if I could kill a single enemy in under 30 seconds and there was a chance I'd have to pop a soda. This week, I can kill groups of mobs without any fear of dying in less than 10 seconds, despite by 16CR under the enemy's CR. This makes me wonder if a lot of the people saying "everything's fine" haven't actually gone into low-CR content. Because, it looks to me like high-CR areas are not where the problem is. If all you've done is high-CR zones, you may not be seeing the problem at all.
    • Like x 2
  5. xJenovax Well-Known Player

You have to try to find fun in the negatives. I just 2 manned Prime BAttlegrounds with a 174 Celestial Healer by my side I was Sorc DPS it took about 40mins but we did it! We got ninja into a random group of pugs and they all left from boredom but we finally killed Brainiac!! Trying to upload last 15 mins of the fight unfortunately PS4 can only do 15 mins but we literally duoed the entire fight as the rest of the raid group died within the first minute or less. It was so satisfying. Unfortunately there's talking in the vid so might have to turn down but it's a interesting look on the struggle.

Vid will be up when It's ready.
  6. Max Dragonard Well-Known Player

You're right. The problem is not really with the top tier stuff.

Last week, as a 170CR/67SP DPS, you could probably beat the Morrowbot in a couple minutes. Or, walked into Trigon's Prison and soloed it. Or, Sunstone or Outer Caverns. Probably Gates. Last week, you could probably solo all of the Central City bounties with no problem at all--again, just a couple minutes each. Try those this week and you'll probably get your a$$ handed to you in hat.
    • Like x 1
  7. xJenovax Well-Known Player

8. Earth Sisters Well-Known Player

And I couldn't disagree more with YOUR disagreement. And in a later post you said you tried "everything", and finished in the same time or quicker. BS. The problems are rampant in the older content. Try old alerts like DC. Try old raids like Paradox Wave. If you say they take the same amount of time as before, it's time to hand in your truth-card. I spent the day yesterday TRYING to do old alerts and raids, with an alt at or slighty above level. It was a hair-pulling experience.

And you assuming the "pressing 1234 was fun to you" clearly shows you didn't read his post, or the complaints from others either. Your little quip of " everyone thinks their opinion is fact" is most exemplified in your own delusion. Enjoy running whatever with your league as the rest of the game goes down the tubes. The rest of us will continue pointing out the flaws, or quit in disgust.
    • Like x 3
  9. coldchilln88 Loyal Player

No.
  10. Earth Sisters Well-Known Player

"No" to enjoying running whatever you your league? That's up to you, but then that proves your previous post was BS.

"No" to the rest of us continuing pointing out flaws or quiting? Not up to you.

"No" to my disagreement? Again, not up to you.

"No" to the facts? Again, not up to you.
    • Like x 2
  11. coldchilln88 Loyal Player

Lol. Whatever you say. You keep on keeping on
    ill think what i will you think what you will. Its all good man :)
  12. Tarif Committed Player

~CLAPS!!!~
    • Like x 2
  13. Earth Sisters Well-Known Player

Even your platitudes are incorrect. It is not "all good". It is "mostly bad", with "some good".

"Lol. Whatever you say." Oh, if logic could be dismissed so easily! Unfortunately for you, you were called on your BS... better to say nothing and follow your own advice... "keep on keeping on"... than try to get the last word in with more dismissive BS.

But perhaps you will take comfort that I will indeed "keep on keeping on", even if that leads me to another game. I am not here to save this game, but to have fun in it. If it continues to be destroyed by poor design, and/or populated by delusion people like you, I will naturally gravitate to something more fun.
    • Like x 3
  14. coldchilln88 Loyal Player

Lol cmon man. Just stop. You didnt call me on anything. Theres people who side with me others with you. I just dont have the time right now to get into this with you. I stand by everything ive said and you do too. Great. You're gonna think whatever you want about me and write whatever rebuttal you see fit that makes you think you called me or disproved me or whatever. Thats cool. We will agree to disagree. Theres no need to be quipping back and forth. Have a good night.

Cheers :)
  15. Noble One Committed Player

and thats the problem with the revamp as it should NEVER take that long with people WAY above the CR rating for it. the only people it should be a challenge to is the people close to the requirement. you and the healer should wiped that in secs. revamp was suppose to make both the content strong but you stronger as well.
    • Like x 3
  16. coldchilln88 Loyal Player

Well i two manned prime and it only took me 20 minutes. So. There's that. It was and a challenge. An 8 man raid shouldn't be 1 shot mode for anyone soloing it. Sorry thats just my opinion. But hey. It is what it is.
    • Like x 1
  17. kraptastic Well-Known Player

Mepps I truly believe there should be a solo walk in teleporter where if your Stats are above a certain point for the raid you can chose it from the menu and oneshot everything like these players want. No feats just the style items they are looking for according to these forum folks. This would make them feel powerful and keep them from destroying another players experience and enjoyment.
  18. Earth Sisters Well-Known Player

I stop calling your BS when you stop BS'ing... which you just did AGAIN.

"You didn't call me on anything."

Incorrect. I called you on you claiming to run "everything" and that it was all the same or faster than before. You could of said "okay okay, we used the gorilla cheat", or "okay, yah, we were much higher than when we last ran it", but no, you refused to back down, and instead tried to pull false equivalence with "opinions". Sorry, your opinions have no value, because you have no facts to back them up. Claiming there are people who "side with you" adds ZERO value to your unfounded statement.

You ARE correct is stating that "theres no need to be quipping back and forth" - stop posting BS, and I won't feel compelled to point it out.
    • Like x 2
  19. coldchilln88 Loyal Player

What? I never used any cheat. I wouldn't give you examples like so because i didn't do anything special to achieve this. I just played the game as it stands now. Not quite sure i understand how my opinion is not valid but yours is? Sorry that i have no problem running old and new content in a timely fashion similar to if not faster than the previous incarnation of the game? And people who agree with me and my opinion actually does add value to it. That's the very definition of value. Im sorry that you feel how you do. But ill respect your right to say it. This will be my last post on this particular conversation. You may respond back of course and call me out on something else im sure. Either way. Hope all is well.

Cheers :)
  20. Earth Sisters Well-Known Player

While you have improved your tone, nothing you have said has further qualified your statement. You have failed to put realistic bounties on the clear exaggeration of "everything", nor provided any further context. You had just as well write "I see no problem. You all must suck." Since you have been provided ample opportunity to qualify your statement, and failed to do so, I will assume you will cease posting in this thread. Any further posting I will assume to be spam, and will be reported as such.
    • Like x 2