Catwoman went Viral

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by xJenovax, Aug 5, 2017.

1. xJenovax Well-Known Player

Lol every legends much should be catwoman mirror match, if not the person not using her will get thrashed. I have been doing lots of legends for marks of war and it's mostly always Catwoman vs Catwoman.
  2. TITAN ephemeral Loyal Player

god..has pvp really devolved to that state...what a waste...
  3. Alrighty Then Loyal Player

Cat fights! Now that's balance!
    • Like x 2
  4. TITAN ephemeral Loyal Player

or an incredible simulation of it...
  5. XEMD Well-Known Player

Yeah.. I've been playing 1v1s and i'm seeing catwomen almost every match. It's like she's the best legend character or something? Idk.
  6. Schimaera Devoted Player

Fixed that for ya
  7. Brother Allen Loyal Player

I warned them directly that this would happen way back in May during testing. :(:
    [IMG]
    • Like x 4
  8. xJenovax Well-Known Player

I love Catwoman!! Plz don't fix her till I get full 101 gear thanks! :p Free-0 every match!
  9. Bendmetal Dedicated Player

??? Catwoman isn't that good
    If you use Batman right he's unstoppable.
  10. Brother Allen Loyal Player

Batman isn't even close to the same caliber as Catwoman. I mean it is not even close.
    • Like x 1
  11. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

It's something fubar going on with her ranged DPS attacks. I was using General Zod and using MA melee combos; but yet despite the fact I was countering and getting immunity; Catwoman's Ranged Martial Arts Attack does more than a melee combo; so it does a lot of damage and makes her a fairly safe and easy pick.

The General Idea i've gotten now, Is I'll need to pick a character with a MA block breaker to be competitive.. As the saying goes, Fight Fire with Fire.
  12. Brother Allen Loyal Player

Every single attack Catwoman and Cheetah does is far more powerful than any other Legend character right now. As I stated above, NONE of her attacks got reduced damage because her and Cheetah's weapon attacks are classified as Feline Fatal and they have to be reduced individually. A broad sweeping reduction in weapon damage does not apply to them because they are the only two playable characters in the entire game that have this weapon style. So their Lunge, Range, and Melee attacks all do significantly more damage than the others after the revamp. Picking a character with MA block breaker won't do squat against Catwoman unless it is Catwoman or Cheetah herself.
  13. Birds Of Prey New Player

Yes, Catwoman and Cheetah are sadly broken, making other legends characters redundant.
  14. Ryazan Dedicated Player

Funny how the devs forgot to nerf the feline moveset but remembered about the Kryptonians and the Speedster...
  15. Noxious Flora Well-Known Player

How can this stand for so long? Their combos literally do quadruple the damage of other ma legends.
  16. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

I mean, a screen filled with Catwoman's? Proper eye candy. I wouldn't be complaining.
    • Like x 1