Dev Discussion GU73: General Bugs

Discussion in 'Concluded' started by Mepps, Jul 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Doc.Doom15 Committed Player

My armory loadout doesn't 'stick' (mental DPS - PM me for the character name). So I login, save my loadout (without attacking dummies) in the armory and when I relog it defaults back to my old armory loadout (before stats revamp). When I press '1' to get my saved armory loadout it works but everytime I log in it will initially default back to my old loadout. Not a major bug but a bug nonetheless.

And another thing is that I was 199 in troll form on this toon. After stats revamp I'm now 198.
    • Like x 2
  2. BumblingB I got better.

Can confirm this bug myself.
    • Like x 4
  3. JDK Exo Rus New Player

Bug Report:-
    chronometric emitters is not stunning adds in Ice elemental form in Tank role.
    • Like x 1
  4. The Anxient Loyal Player

Not sure if this happened with the revamp or not since I hadn't played in a couple of months. The movement is gone from the energy armor elite. It looks just like the regular energy armor.
    • Like x 2
  5. Light Bender92 Well-Known Player

The first one isn't a bug. On the villain side you can betray the Sentinal after the instance is done since you're, you know, a villain lol. You said this was task force X so yeah it's not a bug.

As far as the second one goes I have no clue, but I would assume that it's intended because when you receive the spark it shows a special aura on your toon signifying you have it. You can't see auras when transformed so it would make sense from a storytelling or stylistic stand point. But if it's an inconvenience gameplay wise then just make sure they are aware and I'm sure they'll change it.
  6. JasonIsley Devoted Player

I don't think anything should be trying to kill you when the instance is over.
  7. silikyan Well-Known Player

[IMG]
  8. Mighty Committed Player

It looks like the energized chompers head mod is having the same issue as the supercharged ones where you have to remove your helm and put it back on, even after just switching an armory with the same gear in it, to get it to work.

I've also heard but need to double check, that light has two issues. One, handclap does less damage with a dazed PI up, and two lightweight strike doesn't get two ticks of supercharge regeneration like other SCGs (one tick for the ability damage, one tick for the SCG ability). Will look into these tomorrow when I'm on, to confirm.
  9. Light Bender92 Well-Known Player

Did you not read what I posted? It's an act of betrayal. It's been in the game since the episode's inception. It's literally just an add on to make you feel more villainous. If you don't want to do it, don't attack them. They are sentinels and you were ppl ppl saying as a villain so of course you're able to attack them. You can always just leave without attacking them. And should they attack without you hitting them (which they never do) then you can easily just kill them. I don't see the issue here. Why have the devs waste time on this "issue" when there's so many real bugs that needs to be fixed?
  10. light FX Steadfast Player

How about fixing this vendor gear showing up in the salvage list crap? I just spent 60 marks on a head and salvaged it by mistake. Bug been there for months now. Been reported multiple times and u guys do nothing about it.
    • Like x 1
  11. JasonIsley Devoted Player

Yes I read it. I'm just saying it's annoying if I'm picking my loot and adds are hitting me. I go to Happiness Home for that sensation. Also I'm not a villain, so it makes no sense for me to want to damage them. Anything else you want to add?
    • Like x 1
  12. cromemagnum New Player

Okay I thought the whole purpose of the revamp which to balance all the powers out what I've seen of the revamp we still have Op powers I just ran saving Justice I'm a 201 CR 274 Still Point fire DPS fully modded Special Forces and I got out DPS by 187 nature DPS with 230 sp and no equipment and no tactical gods this is far from balanced I should have crushed his DPS just because cr doesn't matter but your gear should play a part on how strong you are
  13. SuperPrime New Player

Bug report: weapon brawling, haymaker is still deal reduced damage with brawling mastery, and now deal reduced damage without brawling mastery too.
  14. Light Bender92 Well-Known Player

Only reason they'd be hitting you is if you or your partner aggroed them. If its that big a deal you can always just leave and pick loot. Also, it was a task force X mission so you were classified as a villain. I honestly just don't feel that they should waste time and resources on something so trivial, especially when it's intended.
  15. Pher Active Player

Agreed, the devs have not been successful at balancing powers. I just ran the new alerts today with an Earth TANK, who has 3000 LESS Might than I. His damage was higher by 25%+. I'm currently using Mental and can get about 15,000 DPS on three sparring targets without any buffs or SC's, so as far as I can tell, I've got a decent loadout. My toon is CR 203/ 337 SP and I have about 16,400 base Might.

Electricity, Earth, Rage and Nature ( and maybe others ) are all OP. The promise of balancing the powers after a year of testing has yet to be fulfilled. I would be fine with maybe a 10% difference in damage between all the powers, but when some are 50% more than others, this is simply disappointing.

I see this as BUG, therefore PLEASE NERF all the OP powers so we can have a game that is truly based on skill, which is by your own words, what you wanted the game to be.

OR, bring all the other powers up to the damage output of Elec, Earth, etc. I personally would rather this, not a fan of content we've been playing for almost 2 months taking almost twice as long overnight. Not cool.
    • Like x 1
  16. Light Bender92 Well-Known Player

No no no no no. Let's compromise here, please. I understand accidentally salvaging vendor gear can be annoying but hear me out. Usually once I go to replace my vendor gear, I simply delete or sell it which ultimately does nothing. But with salvaging it at least I get some materials for it.

We already have the ability to mark specific items (by clicking L3 I believe) so they won't show up in the salvage menu or so we get a confirmation when clicking delete. I propose that all vendor get automatically tuned to this setting upon purchasing it. That way if you forget to set it, it's already done for you so it won't show up on the salvage menu, but if you do want it salvaged you can deactivate it manually and then get the materials.
  17. Light Bender92 Well-Known Player

They shouldn't nerf anything. You guys should be advocating for your powersets to be brought up. Coming from someone who had a rage, nature, and electrical room before the revamp, getting our powers buffed after so long was very rewarding. To have then nerfed now would be a slap in the face, and they'd most likely nerf the powers too much, resulting in them underperforming again..... I had an earth toon as well, but earth was considered op before the update so I can't make the same claim for it, however my point still stands, even with earth. It may be easy to DPs with but instead of always throwing the nerf hammer, why not have the devs simply adjust the other powersets?
  18. light FX Steadfast Player

Up until AF3 vendor gear could never be salvaged. Almost 6 years of the games life. Yes its my fault cause i should have marked it. But the best gear in the game u buy from a vendor that u have to grind marks out daily for should never show up in the salvage list on the r/d table.
  19. Harlequin Devoted Player

On PC when using a controller, the icon for whatever item you happen to be moving around your inventory will jump around instead of staying put next to the highlighted space.

edit: Of course. Now that I got back online, it behaving like it should. Grr...

edit 2: Notice where the icon for the pants is in relation to the highlighted square:
    [IMG]

I can't reproduce it with any regularity, though. In that instance, it only happened when highlighting that specific space in my inventory. It did not matter what I was moving around.
    • Like x 1
  20. JasonIsley Devoted Player

I have never ever experienced that mechanic in that instance which is why I posted it here. If it's not a bug, than I no longer care. I never said anything about changing it, just thought it was something that needed to be reported. According to you, it's intentional. Fantastico. We can all move on with our lives....
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.