Dev Discussion GU73: General Bugs

Discussion in 'Concluded' started by Mepps, Jul 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. khunjuice New Player

Police Station: Duo don't drop any loot. i try 5 time in two day and get no loot
    • Like x 1
  2. piohh Well-Known Player

Affinty Mods Bonuses need to overwork. 1% with 2 peaces and 1% for 4 pieces is a joke. For what we run and equiped Elite Gear...
    • Like x 1
  3. Harlequin Devoted Player

This is old behavior. It is also how it has been possible to solo the fight.
  4. Phen0menal Active Player

Not sure if this is a bug or intended or mentioned somewhere else but the healing barrels in the stabilizer run are no longer there.
  5. Rockdaddy099 Level 30

Ammo depot daily will not complete in area 51 counter doesn't move*working again*
  6. Ichiro Loyal Player

it would be nice to be able to respec/change my weapon without having to respect all 300 plus spend points. IMO weapons should get the same treatment as powers and just give us all of the combos and masteries and leave spend points to the stat column only
    • Like x 3
  7. McShotzz Well-Known Player

There were barrels in there before?
  8. Jay Smeezy Dedicated Player

Yeah they were.....lol. No clue as to why though...
  9. xBlackCoffeex Well-Known Player

I have seen someone die in there before. I literally was shocked lol.
    • Like x 1
  10. loupblanc Dedicated Player

Please prioritize a QOL fix so we can allocate SP quickly, like inputting the exact number or just adding all eg. adding all 20 SP and 40SP for the 2 DPS Crits.

Tapping space bar to allocate SP one at a time is just .....

[IMG]

Making SP allocation easier and faster has been requested numerous times. Please grant the players this small wish.

[IMG]
  11. Harlequin Devoted Player

Change it so you can add/subtract points until you click a confirmation button.
  12. DCUO Addict Committed Player

Boo-tility Belt still requires unlocking with marks.
    • Like x 1
  13. JasonIsley Devoted Player

• Instance: Wastelands Wonderland
    • Details: It was Task Force X mission, myself (hero) and a villain. After defeating Jacob and finishing the instance, 2 of the Sentinels behind us became hostile and started attacking us. The remaining Sentinel could not be targeted but I was able to hit her, causing her to become hostile also.

• Instance: Spark of Ion
    • Details: Not sure if this was intended. Before the last fight when Hal Jordan gives you "the spark", it kicks you out of your transformation to show the added animation. Now that Nature transformations are supercharges, it's a little inconvenient to have to build them back up.
  14. light FX Steadfast Player

Not sure if its a bug but biggun is still 1 shotting some adds. In WC just now and used it on a commando and infantry to see what would happen. Both adds at 100% health and it wiped out the infantry add completely. Description says it should not being doing that.
  15. Basedog36 New Player

I don't have open episodes or the 50 percent off sell
  16. JasonIsley Devoted Player

Logout. Wait a few minutes. Log back in.
  17. light FX Steadfast Player

Multiple times ive switched armories and the loadout i had saved to that armory is completely different.
    • Like x 4
  18. Wonder Womann Level 30

Down Draft is not working. Does not pull down NPCs or enemies.
  19. CassUV Well-Known Player

The CC Trinkets aren't showing their buffs, there aren't any buff stats.
  20. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

T2 duos don't show that u ran them. It looks like you're not loot locked but still are.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.