Dev Discussion GU73: General Bugs

Discussion in 'Concluded' started by Mepps, Jul 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AshesXScream New Player

Earlier content has not been balenced. Just had to help a cr 90 friend get through Strike Team, and even as a 199 with over 240sp, they were hard to kill and they hit hard. I dont even have that much of problem with ads in alerts from the new SF alerts. Thats only by one example, but from what ive been hearin, it is next to immpossible for those leveling up to get through content at their level because of how strong the npcs are now.

As well, the earlier content is NOT dropping loot. After completeing an operation with no reward (not even the gear), the on duty tab shows nothing loot locked.

Another bug noticed, Pet Trinkets and accomplisses are not doing anything after being summoned. They are stuck in place and do not do what they are suppose to (fight / shield / stun enemies)

Finding a lot of bugs along the way, and theres an extreme lack of balence throughout the content. Really wished you devs waited on putting this out till the game was in check.
    • Like x 2
  2. AshesXScream New Player

Had the same problem, fury isnt even hitting that hard. My watcher eats through power, and has a very slow regain on top of being one of the first things to die in just about anything.

For Earth tanking, brick is suppose to absorb damage, but has been dieing so quick. A lot of Earth tanks been trying out Iron skin, but tank survibility at the moment with how hard the npcs hit is difficult. Healer power regen has been a struggle, especially since dps be getting the prioritized power heal because they eat through it. (Reguardless of words, because they did say support roles with get priority.. its just not actually playing out that way)
    • Like x 1
  3. marsologe New Player

Torn-Village Bounty Bug
    Once you kill a bounty (in my case was Eclipso), the mission vanishes from the journal. I had to go to Hawkman and grab the mission again. And I was 2/4 to complete the mission.
  4. VioletSorceress Committed Player

Ok, so Brick tanking is same story like other Pets. Their shields need to come back big time.
  5. KeeblerElf Well-Known Player

if you go to the tanking thread ive posted a successful brick tanking loadout did both usr and jfar using it and brick never died
    • Like x 2
  6. MastaMind Dedicated Player

Other players determined the reason that my defense dropped so drastically the other day. I was stunned that none of those items were addressed in today's hotfix. So again....

1. Anyone who plays Legends PVE will return to the game with the same defense they had within that content. In most cases this is around 3500 defense. Thus they will die one hit in just about any content. They have to disconnect and reconnect to fix it. However, someone like myself who does not know that will just be all around upset. This should have been a priority.

2. It was in the notes that the no loot in certain content was fixed. I posted the video yesterday showing that it had not been fixed. There was nothing in today's post. So again. I imagine that it is still broken. I really will not waste my time battling through content for nothing.

3. OP pieces still need to be fixed.
    • Like x 4
  7. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

Quantum's Alcubierre Wave does not damage enemies, or only does little damage to enemies, when it is used on uneven ground. For example if I am in TTA51 fighting a bounty on a hill, and I use Alcubierre Wave, it will only work if I am on the same level as the bounty, if I am higher up the hill than the bounty or visa versa the damage will be little to zero. This is compared to other Quantum powers, which still work regardless of elevation relative to the enemy NPC. (This is from a toon with superspeed movement mode btw)

Please investigate.
    • Like x 3
  8. McShotzz Well-Known Player

My little starro pet trinket has worked fine.
  9. McShotzz Well-Known Player

The second to last boss fight in nexus were the 2 bots are separated i saw my brick and starro pet ignore the wall and fight the boss on the opposite side.
  10. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Not sure if this was mentioned already, but sentinels of magic base on the villain side is bugged, you fall through the floor and cant progress forward unless you're flight or skimming. Warping rally doesn't fix it either.

You can stand on the floor in the later parts of the hideout but the camera is stuck at your feet.
  11. Gakkajj New Player

IDK if this is a bug in 73 or if it's been around but I cant hear audio from opposing faction. Most recent would be when you destroying braniacs forces and instead of hearing braniac speak it skips straight to "right I think I blocked him". This happens for me on all missions where opposing faction is supposed to say something.
  12. light FX Steadfast Player

There is something wrong with the league hall dummies. Parses are all over the place. I do the same loadout/rotation 10 times in a row and get 5k per second then 12k per second then 7k per second then 4 then 9. Then i go in content like alerts and kill everything quickly and have no power issues. But then in raids im out of power and my dmg is lower. What a complete mess. Fix this asap.

Also my PoT tick as a troll is all over the place. 5 ticks 5 different #s :confused: I see crazy discrepancies on the scorecard with power in. For example tonight atomic dps has 300k power in, HL dps has 500k power in and me as a munitions dps has 60k power in? And im top dps by 2 million in both JFA and US? What?

Many pieces of content in lower tiers are not tuned correctly. Not even gonna bother listing which ones because me and my league mates did that already a week before this went live and we were met with hostility. And now some of its on live.

Tanks doing just as much dmg as dps players or even more. This should not happen ever. And it was reported as happening on test and its happening on live now too. OP items are still not fixed. Lower tiered content is still not rewarding loot sometimes. Hotfixes are done and the notes say this or that was fixed and on live the next day the issue is still there.

Tonight i found a bug where i used energy expulsion as a quantum dps and the beam stayed stuck to my toons hand even when casting the next ability. Happened multiple times in 1 raid run.

Ive also seen where weapons like 1h are doing no dmg. For example using 1h to flip slash and i hit the dummies or enemies in content and no #s come up. No dmg no #s. Some of the powers are clearly OP while others are under performing. Same with some weapons.
    • Like x 3
  13. piohh Well-Known Player

1. Desert Cathedral Last Boss Fight: Friendly Raven died in 5seconds and the group get one shooted
    2. Barrals and Supplies don't reload superpowers
    3. ICE: I need 15 Minutes to fill my SC with 100%. Attack with Blaster give 2mm only, with One Hand only each second Attack count.
    • Like x 1
  14. DemiGodRick Active Player

i posted this in my on thread but no comments so here. Phase dodge and stealth most likely mental invisibility too. i was testing out a l/o. i included phase dodge as a clip along with stealth. after exiting stealth phase dodge changes to the ul dash attk please fix
  15. MastaMind Dedicated Player

A very annoying glitch indeed but not entirely exclusive to this one mission. This has been going on since I started (March 24th). I do not know what causes it but this is right up there on the "Should be fixed" list.

Also, another annoying one is that after decorating the league hall every 2-3 times I go in and place an item I will fall through the floor after I exit the placement menu. I then fall endlessly through time. When my league hall was on the moon I would be falling through space. Now that it is underwater I fall through a black abyss. Warp rally will fix it. Unless you have it happen back to back. There have been times where I had to re-log to stop it.
  16. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

Bug Report:

• I'm not sure if this happened because I ran into a late instance, but.. as I reported eariler: I ran the Flashback T2 DUO and beat Abra Kadbra. I even have a level 34 bow weapon in my inventory to prove it.
    [IMG]
    • Despite the fact I already got loot from Abra Kadbra, it doesn't say I'm loot locked for the instance at all.
    [IMG]
  17. Ash Inferno Well-Known Player

Not sure if this was posted, but do crystals/barrels not charge your supercharge anymore? Also, the SC generator doesn't seem to do a whole lot, seems kinda weak as far as SC generation is concerned.
    • Like x 2
  18. McShotzz Well-Known Player

If you open up your chat tab settings you can turn on supercharge in and out. It will show how much each ablitiy and weapon attack gives as sc. You will see that sc generators give significantly more
  19. TheNumber 2 Well-Known Player

Robot sidekick doesn't seem to have any noticeable affect on power regen, contrary to its description
  20. silikyan Well-Known Player

last boss lpve ace chemicals sometimes it doesnt start
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.