Book of Oa/Parallax:Ultimate Light Guide

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by dr strangeonline, Mar 8, 2015.

1. CrappyHeals Devoted Player

Yea i knew all that i guess i just kinda misunderstood what you were saying
  2. xD25x Dedicated Player

Whats the go to head mod for HL dps?
  3. CrappyHeals Devoted Player

Perfect Poise 3, well thats what i use lol. The head mods for light are kinda meh cause you (imo) shouldn't use the buff and the super is only beneficial to use in select situations.
  4. Delta796th Loyal Player

[IMG]
  5. SuperSpirit Level 30

can we get a gu 60 hard light build link here so I can look at it?
  6. Tsavorentless Dedicated Player

Something i think needs added. If your a vet and got fb trinkets...

Catwoman claw gives 1% critical weapon attack for 30 secs.

Like having inspiration 2 mod on without wearing it. And if you have a number 3 you'll have 3% to everyone elses 2 % but thas situational though
  7. Sionn Committed Player

It has been over a year since I've been here. Where does HL stand now? Have they gotten HL closer to being back to pre-GU36 nerf? i.e. heavy precision based combo damage with heavy clipping? Have they gotten rid of that awful stat clamping, or whatever it was called, that made soloing tier 3 raids, and tier 5 4-mans extremely difficult?

I miss pre-GU36 so badly. It was so much fun clipping weapon combos, having nice, short construct combos, and having the phantom triangle working.
  8. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

do you all suggest going for all sockets when modding?

Or can a person put a Prec mod in the shoulders and legs? Sort of how might based ppl do with Might mods, for the chest and head?
  9. Mazahs Loyal Player

In shoulders and legs, I go straight precision. The affinity for these doesn't really matter for precision based powers in those two sockets
  10. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

kinda what I figured, me and a friend was talking about this past few days, and I decided to get other ppls opinion on the matter.

As your main source of dmg is from the white #s not the single might tick from casting a power.
  11. Mazahs Loyal Player

Correct, your might ticks only come from 1st tray power & everything else is white combo (precision) numbers.
  12. Gam3r4Lif3 Dedicated Player

I just switched to HL a few days ago. Im liking the troll side, I alreafy got my troll cr to 195. I was curious for the dps side. Do you guys find it hard to keep up? I think im running the best loadout:
    Range: Tap range > Fan > Impact > LB > minigun > ram > fan (repeat)
    Melee: Tap range > Fan > Claws > Ram > Fan > Claws (Repeat)
    1st time as HL and my prec is around 6900. What about you guys?

Help a noob out please!! :p :D
  13. Green Lantern Fadi Loyal Player

idk for u guys but im always on top when i dps..

thinking of going ice but i realy wanna know when stats revamp is dropping :( dont wanna go now then they drop it next month lol
  14. CassUV Well-Known Player

Revamp is on. 1st impressions with HL?.
  15. Green Lantern Fadi Loyal Player

I
  16. Sir Freeze Active Player

any new loadouts for hl? in revamp
  17. CdnAtheist Well-Known Player

I got this off Youtube:

Mid-Range/Range: PwrChompers > PwrRam > CmbFan > Clip PwrRam repeat until you need to apply Chompers PI again.
    Single-Target: PwrChomper > PwrHandClap > CmbHandClap > CmbHandClap > CmbGraspingHand > Clip PwrHandClap repeat until you need to apply Chompers PI again.
    Melee: PwrChompers > PwrChainsaw > CmbChainsaw until PwrChainsaw is off cooldown.
  18. Green Lantern Fadi Loyal Player

Worst loadout ever and it will eat the power barvlike crazy

There's another loadout I'm doing and man !!! It's NICE !!!!
    • Like x 1
  19. CassUV Well-Known Player

What loadout are you using?.
  20. GreenLanternForever Well-Known Player

Anyone tried different specs for Troll?

Currently I'm spec'd Hybrid with full Crits and Vita but I've been wondering about Superpowered with full crits and Power/Might. As i understand it, more Power = faster power regen.
    Or maybe Hybrid with 60sp in Power and the rest into Vita?
    or superpowered with 60sp in power and the rest into Vita?