Downtime Server Downtime - July 26, 2017 - Game Update 73!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jul 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ConnerSandsmark Well-Known Player

Totally agree, If people would have been smart, they would have done what I did, I bought a lifetime membership when it came out in January of 2011, I am so glad I did
  2. QrowOfFate New Player

Ikr! They should have made sure everything was ready before hand
  3. akeem New Player

the down time is killing me i just got off work and the game is down i haven't played DCUO in a long time so the revamp might bring me back im open off of what this may offer players and builds
  4. QrowOfFate New Player

Most players here probably weren't playing Dcuo back then or didnt have the means 2
    • Like x 2
  5. SkullGang Devoted Player

Then why did you point out in your timezone you have to wait 20 mins and then say you feel sorry for Shazam saying 2hrs to go ? Everyone is waiting the same amount of time regardless of timezone lol.
  6. QrowOfFate New Player

I find it hilarious that players that never used the forums before come on here just because the servers was down.
    • Like x 4
  7. SkullGang Devoted Player

Consider yourself lucky as Playstation players didn't get that opportunity.
    • Like x 3
  8. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

Am I going to be able to download this sometime this week? WE're coming up on 8 hours down(;)) and I'm still getting the "DCUO is currently down for maintenance" message at launch.
  9. QrowOfFate New Player

I just want it to come out and worse I cant watch the latest episode of Boruto Naruto Next Generation on Crunchyroll yet because I dont have Premium anymore this is a sad day 4 all...
  10. AprilAtkins Active Player

do people realize this is like a drug I'm addicted give me my drugs
    • Like x 1
  11. DarthVader2093 New Player

The downtime is killing me stop the downtime dcuo! just stop it!
    • Like x 1
  12. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

MsTickle must always remain mystical, but I do have some alts I just never take seriously enough to get to upper tiers (several are as high as CR 122-125! Others are around CR 100; one is still hanging around in Starro's Central City, just because it amuses me to have an empty city to fly around in), so I'll either switch one to water or start a new alt for water, just to at least play with it.

It really is time to think seriously about a name, though. :)
  13. Jay Smeezy Dedicated Player

This guy gets it!

Play more PS4!
  14. Neo Synapse Well-Known Player

I thank you for this, so very much.
  15. QrowOfFate New Player

Welp ima go force myself to watch The Gamer! The protag is cute but the stuff she does sometimes is VERY Cringe worthy
  16. High Troller Loyal Player

https://www.accuweather.com/en/us/dallas-tx/75231/weather-warnings/32608_pc

dallas just got their heat advisory! or are you in dallas too?
  17. Drunk boy New Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  18. kyz-I New Player

Support claims to be a simple bug and has been offline for 8 hours. Imagine if it was a more complicated mistake it would be 2 days offline
  19. Isif Committed Player

20 pages later and still no Santa...(takes off Nikes and pukes up applesauce).
  20. darkgalahad Level 30

• Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.