GU73: Electricity

Discussion in 'Stats Revamp Archive' started by Mepps, Jul 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Swiftduck Loyal Player

I'm sorry but if someone asks for a tip, help, has loadouts questions or questions about rotation, I will gladly tell them what works for me. Will it work for them? Maybe, maybe not. But to tell someone to find out for themselves and offer nothing, says a lot about you.
    • Like x 1
  2. krytine Loyal Player

So continue to give someone something without understanding the power? Really i understand helping someone that isn't the issue. The issue is if they have done nothing to know the power to play with it and learn it isn't if someone struggles with the power. It is more about if the know what to do with each if they want to learn the clipping and everything. Again its about knowing how it works then after that the start asking about someones loadout and rotation to better understand what works and what doesn't and what situations. But if you have such an ego that you think you are just that superior then that is you. But quite giving people a crutch first and let them learn a little or attempt to first then share your knowledge
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.