Downtime Server Downtime - July 26, 2017 - Game Update 73!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jul 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Game Update 73: The Stats Revamp!

All servers will be taken offline at 5:30AM PT on July 26, 2017, to launch Game Update 73! Downtime may last up to 8 hours.

Game Update 73 features the stats revamp. Learn more about what the stats revamp is all about and how it will impact your powerset.

The full update notes are now available here.

Update: We are still on track to be back up with the new update in the originally planned downtime. We are working through what might be an issue with how skill points get reset so you can respend them properly. It's not a major issue, but we are being extra cautious just in case.

Update 2: We have identified and resolved the previously mentioned issue with skill points resetting improperly. Due to the large nature of today's update, we are now running through the full quality assurance process to ensure nothing else was impacted by the fix.

The downtime estimate has been extended by up to two hours, or to about 3:30PM PT.

Update: All worlds are now online!
    • Like x 16
  2. ChillCat Loyal Player

SUPER GREAT!!!

That's 1:30pm GMT
    • Like x 4
  3. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

I hate to be impatient or get off topic, but have yall made any progress towards a solution about allowing Premium players to craft mods t2-to T8?

Right now there's a key component called Equipment interfaces, and all of the Equipment interfaces(besides the T1 ones) are inaccessible to premium players.

Other than that I'm looking forward to what this revamp will bring over to live.
    • Like x 3
  4. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

[IMG]

That is all.
    • Like x 4
  5. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

I'm frightened. Someone hold me.
    • Like x 11
  6. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Noooo it's not ready!!!!
    • Like x 8
  7. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

• Like x 2
  8. Rasolo New Player

Can't wait to watch the shitstorm
    • Like x 6
  9. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  10. Alrighty Then Loyal Player

Will we be keeping the Synth Mods we have in our Banks?
    • Like x 2
  11. Belthazur Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  12. EconoKnight XIII Legion

• Like x 4
  13. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

So it was brought up in the testing feedback, but i"ll bring in up in here, it was ask about a month ago: at 3:20 in this video someone asked you&Jackster if everyone would recieve a free respec token for the revamp?

Jackster later on still in the 3min-4min mark agreed and say yes he didn't mind doing it for everyone, so now that was a month ago that was asked, so idk if yall decide not too do it or what but i figure i ask anyway.

are yall going to be giving folks a free respec token for this revamp?

Heres:the video at the 3:20min and it continues on till like the 4min mark.

• Like x 1
  14. Duzzit Active Player

YES! IT'S HERE! OMG! IT'S GONNA BE SOO SUPER GREAT!
    • Like x 1
  15. DCUO Post Loyal Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 6
  16. Shark Dental Devoted Player

Olympian and Special Forces mods don't require equipment interfaces correct? Just the rest of the stuff?
  17. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

Yes that is correct.

But that means you'll have to wait quite a long time before you can actually get better stats and better experiences with your powerset/playstyle.
    • Like x 3
  18. Duzzit Active Player

any guide up yet?
    DCUObloguide seems to have been pretty quiet all this year, anybody know if they're going to nuke the site and put up a new one during downtime tomorrow? so they can tell me how to play again?
  19. light FX Steadfast Player

U know u can always play and figure stuff out yourself right? :p
    • Like x 5
  20. Duzzit Active Player

but...but...but...:mad:
    • Like x 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.